What will you being doing or hope to be doing when the clock hits 12am Saturday night?

Alaster Angelo

Jul 12, 2010
What I wish I was doing: Be awake for the new year.

What will probably happen: I'll go to sleep.

I usually pass out a little before midnight, so I probably won't be awake for new years.

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
Zantos said:
What I'd like to be doing: Counting down to kissing the girl I love as the clock strikes midnight.

What I'll actually be doing: Complaining about her long term boyfriend as me and my best mates hang out drinking. Man, I hate that guy.
You sound like such a Nice Guy TM

What I'd like to be doing: Hanging out with friends beginning our new years resolution of 100 games in a year.

What I'll actually be doing: Surfing the net, playing games and preparing for tomorrow to start out 100 Games New Years resolution.

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008
What will probably be doing: chilling around playing cards in Texas with my family.

What I wish what I will be doing: Partying with my friends/asking my friend out/cuddling with her back in Michigan.

Ah well, it's still really nice to see family, absence makes the heart fonder so they say

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
What I'll be doing: Playing the vidya games or reading comics

What I wish I was doing: Hanging out with my non-existent friends or my non-existent boyfriend, except in this reality they would be real!

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
What I will probably be doing: Asleep, ready to get up at 0445 for work...
What I wish I was doing:Actually staying at the fancy dress party, and counting down the new year with a couple of beers! O well...

neonsword13-ops said:
Being fifteen, I'm not allowed to touch an alcoholic beverage under the vision of the american government. Although, I have no desire to drink. I'd rather stay sound minded.
Hmmm... I recognise that! Sounds like I did at your age, and probably every other kid who has not yet had the delights of an alcohol fueled bender... See you on the dark side in a few years...!

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
What will probably happen (and that probably's only there in case of spontaneous dinosaur re-emergence or something): Watching the fireworks way over in Greenwich with some mates, presumably from a park or something.

What I wish I was doing: Aside from a severe lack of re-emerged dinosaurs I wouldn't want it any other way :3. I guess it would be nice to celebrate with friends and family, but I rarely do anything on New Years that isn't standing on my own balcony and welcoming the new year with a good viewing of the Sydney fireworks so it should be a fun night.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
What I wanna be doing: Drinking on the beach, watching the stars.

What will probably happen: Passed out on the beach XD

Vryyk

Sep 27, 2010
What will happen: I'll spend the night drinking hard liquor with angry soldiers.

What I'll wish I was doing: Spending the night drinking hard liquor with a pretty girl.

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
What I'll wish I was doing: Sleeping peacefully, maybe do a little writing.
What I will be doing: Hopefully sleeping because I will have to be at work in 6 hours at that point.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
What will probably happen: Spend New Year's Eve with family and once midnight hits, be there to hug my family

What I wish I was doing The same thing, only add kissing my girlfriend at midnight

VoidWanderer

Sep 17, 2011
What will probably happen: It will be dead quiet at work.

What I wish I was doing: Celebrating winning the $31 million dollar jackpot (while at work)

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
What I will be doing: Lying on the floor of my cousin's bedroom, reflecting my misanthropy and self-hatred as I wait for the rest of my drunken/delusional family to finish waiting for the ball to fucking drop.

What I wish I was doing: Playing video games, being asleep, or having a nice girlfriend/soul mate/partner/significant other.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
What I wish I'll be doing: Getting laid.

What I hope I'll be doing: Out with friends, probably getting drunk.

What I fear/expect I'll be doing: Sitting at home alone bored out of my mind.

Parkway91

Sep 1, 2011
What I will be doing: Having quite a few ciders and counting down to midnight (if I make it)

What I wish I was doing: Having quite a few ciders and counting down to midnight, at which point I would kiss the girl I'm seriously crushing over.

Johann610

Nov 20, 2009
What I hope to be doing: center stage at L.A.'s biggest party, kissing the girl I love.

What I will probably be doing: same stage, just behind and off to the side from center stage, kissing the girl I love.

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
What I hope: getting drunk on the beach with friends/family(also its summer here)

What will probably happen: Same as above but with rain.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
What I will probably be doing: Playing video games until a few minutes before, then going outside at midnight to whoop it up with the neighbors for a few minutes before heading back in, jerking off, and going to bed.

What I wish I was doing: ANYTHING social. I have no friends in the area, so no invites to anything they're doing, and I'm not exactly in-the-know on any get-togethers/parties that will be going on. Sad, lonely me...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
What will probably happen. I'll probably be chatting with someone.
What I wish I was doing. Talking with said person in real life.

At least I won't be watching High School Musical again.

Zhandarr

Apr 15, 2009
What will probably happen: I'll be at a restaurant with my mother.

What I wish I was doing: At a party with some friends.

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
I will make a phone call and wish someone I care about a happy birthday... After which, I will go to sleep.. I gotta be up for work at 6:30am.