What will you dress up as on Haloween?

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I won't.
There are only two fun things about halloween, now that I am too old to trick-or-treat. Dressing up as something ridiculous, and carving the pumpkin.
I intend to avoid both. I am far too attached to them.

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
I'm gonna try and go as Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club. Complete with Belzenef and everything.

Snipers-edge

Oct 19, 2010
Im not gonna dress up for haloween, but if i was, it would be as a hunter from left4dead (that is, after its been drenched in the blood of its latest victim).

Wither

Nov 19, 2009
I will be going as... a guy staying home studying for his exam the next day! YAAAAAY! *sobs*

Wither

Nov 19, 2009
TheTaco007 said:
I'm dressing as someone who doesn't make a fool out of himself.
that sounds like the most disturbing costume ever, i'd hate to see that

BoosterGold

Jul 21, 2010
A Mad Scientist...which is sort of a copout as I am a scientist, and also quite mad.
Merry Unbirthday Ya'll

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
I'm going as a (zombie) Soviet soldier.

We're all having a big bb gun war you see (19 year olds shouldn't really trick-or-treat), so me and a few others are dressing as zombie soviets and some others are dressing as zombie US soldiers (think 'nam), for a nice war. I nabbed an AK-47 bb gun you see, and together with some other old tat I have from the A level history trip I have a pretty good outfit. Just the gun is see-trhough and the makeup will be shit.

If I get any snaps I'll post 'em, it should be good.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
I'm going as a geisha. But seeing as my kimono is green, and I am way too lazy to spray-dye my red hair, I am officially an Irish geisha.

Also...

Madara XIII said:
-picture snipped-

Sosuke Muddafuckin Aizen!!!
That's awesome. I don't even particularly like Bleach, and I love Aizen.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
I'm not sure. I probably won't be doing anything for Halloween, so I won't be dressing up. However, if the plan changes, and if I can actually get the supplies together, I'm either going to be Inigo Montoya or Spike.

Of course, I don't know if I can get ahold of a good fake sword, or anything that could make my hair look bleach-blond for just a day, so I'll likely have so settle for something else.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Nothing. I'm most likely just going to play games or hand out candy to the trick-or-treaters.