What will you name your Skyrim character?

Hiroshi Mishima

Sep 25, 2008
While I'm sure coming up with extravagent and original (sorta) names is all well and fine, the crux of it is that these are supposed to be us in the game (that's the basis of role playing). So I do typically end up trying to have a character that resembles me as closely as possible named Hiroshi.

Of course, I also create other characters based around people I've written about or feel fit the bill. I rather like the name Rune, for instance, as a male mage with long hair (usually blue, see if you can guess the reference). However, I also enjoy coming up with interesting female characters, cause I've role-played them, as well.

Might have someone named Kyra or Thorn. Or possibly Eleanor, if I can remember how I usually spell it.

I dunno.. I went through the phase of trying to rename absolutely everyone when I was young, and that got old kinda fast. Now I just try and single out one character or two that I really like and flesh them out more. Although, I'm still wondering where the hell I got "Winlas" from for a monk in my recent new FF1 file on the GBA...

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
I've been going for Roland quite alot recently, after the Gunslinger from the Dark Tower books, but I don't think it fits an Argonian. Um... Killer Wings is quite good for an agile Argonian, named after this [http://files3.peopleperhour.com/uploads/portfolioItems/Portfolio-220146-PCD1876-KILLER-WINGS-COLOURED-48x20.jpg] picture that I have on my wall!

salfiert

Jul 30, 2011
so you play the dragonborn....hence a dragon man, therefore any name but trogdor(the burninator) is incorrect

Aetherlblade

Mar 1, 2010
Berend Karlinger, was my character's name in a game of thrones pen and paper RPG. that fits nicely here i think.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Like i have in most RPGs at the moment, i shall once more become the universe-hopping DEREK KERED, defender of the innocent. Sometimes.

ChippedShoulder

Nov 10, 2010
Nigel, his son shall be Nigel Jr and he shall forever think Jesus played for the Tottenham Hotspurs.

If anyone gets the reference I will love them forever.