What would be your perfect E3

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
What would you perfect E3 be for newly announced games.

Vavle. Any thing with a three, Left for Dead, Team Fortress or Half Life.

Nintendo. A New Kirby Air Rid because I got Blue balled with Rosalina's Smash Brother's trailer. Also a new Pokemon Trading card game would be nice.

Microsoft. Any rare property like Conker, Perfect Dark or Bango.

Sony. Motor Storm or a FF7 HD remake. Which cool to because it shold be able to get a PC port.

EA. Bring back NBA and NFL Street. Also if you repair the relationship with Nintendo put Mario, Luigi and Peach in it on the Wii U version of NBA street. Wario Yoshi and Waluigi in NFL street. Also a open world Need For speed with visual customization. Underground was the highest selling need for speed series. They could also port NFSW to PS4 and X1 that would just be the cost of porting instead creating a new game. Have a free to Play racing game for Next gen wouldn't be bad.

Activison. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 would be nice, X-men Legends 3 or a HD Collection of those series.

2K. Just to spite the PC crowd announce a GTA handheld game before GTA 5 for PC.

Ubisoft. A new Driver game. I really Liked San Francisco and its car selection I felt like it hit all of the Niches of people who like driving games. Gymkana would be nice too.

Code Masters. A new Dirt or maybe even port of Show down to the Vita. Showdown doesn't seem like it would be that much of a issue to work on the VITA if Criterion got Most Wanted 2012 on there.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
*Fumito Ueda enters stage*

"Hey guys, all that stuff about me leaving The Last Guardian was all a hoax - I've actually been working on it this whole time. And here's the finished product..."

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
I'll second the Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-men Legends thing. I loved those games.

Sucker Punch- DLC for Infamous: Second Son that adds new powers

Double Fine- Brutal Legends 2

Creative Assembly- Warhammer: Total War.

Bioware- News on the new Mass Effect game and a new IP would be awesome.

Bethesda- Give me info on Fallout 4 you assholes!

Some other games I want, but I have no clue who makes them and currently too lazy to look them up.

Dawn of War 3, Overlord 3, Zoo Tycoon 3, and Supreme Commander 3.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
Elfgore said:
I'll second the Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-men Legends thing. I loved those games.

Naughty Dog- DLC for Infamous: Second Son that adds new powers
Think you mean Sucker Punch for that one. Naughty Dog doesn't make the Infamous games. :p

Well I want that as well, only for them to also say "Bethesda is handling the environment and the gameplay, with Obsidian doing the story and characters."

OT: My perfect E3:

-Capcom: "So 3 years ago we cancelled Megaman Legends 3 and one of our CEOs placed the blame on the fan-base. We'd like to apologize for that and announce that Megaman Legends 3 has gone back into development for the 3DS and Vita. Not only that, we will be releasing the completed demo we initially planned to release on the 3DS to all countries."

-Nintendo: "No more region locking, we're patching it out so that you can play other region 3DS games when you take your 3DS on the road, and you can import Wii U games as well. As long as they are legitimate copies of the game, you can import them. Oh, and GameCube backwards compatibility is being added in via GCN VC titles, and the restriction on mini-DVDs that the Wii U OS has is being removed so you can play your GameCube games on the Wii U."
*Nintendo Direct fads to black, then Majora's Mask fads in to announce Majora's Mask 3D*

-Sony: "We are making Ape Escape 4. Also, we are making an Ape Escape HD collection for the party games and for the main series."

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be continuing my development of the device that lets me go to that universe... T^T

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
Neronium said:
Elfgore said:

Naughty Dog- DLC for Infamous: Second Son that adds new powers
Think you mean Sucker Punch for that one. Naughty Dog doesn't make the Infamous games. :p

Well I want that as well, only for them to also say "Bethesda is handling the environment and the gameplay, with Obsidian doing the story and characters."

OT: My perfect E3:

-Capcom: "So 3 years ago we cancelled Megaman Legends 3 and one of our CEOs placed the blame on the fan-base. We'd like to apologize for that and announce that Megaman Legends 3 has gone back into development for the 3DS and Vita. Not only that, we will be releasing the completed demo we initially planned to release on the 3DS to all countries."

-Nintendo: "No more region locking, we're patching it out so that you can play other region 3DS games when you take your 3DS on the road, and you can import Wii U games as well. As long as they are legitimate copies of the game, you can import them. Oh, and GameCube backwards compatibility is being added in via GCN VC titles, and the restriction on mini-DVDs that the Wii U OS has is being removed so you can play your GameCube games on the Wii U."
*Nintendo Direct fads to black, then Majora's Mask fads in to announce Majora's Mask 3D*

-Sony: "We are making Ape Escape 4. Also, we are making an Ape Escape HD collection for the party games and for the main series."

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be continuing my development of the device that lets me go to that universe... T^T
Forgot about Capcom. Where is Namco V.S capcom or Tekkan V.S Street fighter. When they first announced Street fighter v.s Tekkan I was like that's cool but I want Capcom characters in a good 3D fighter.

Roxas1359

Burn, Burn it All!
Aug 8, 2009
kilenem said:
Forgot about Capcom. Where is Namco V.S capcom or Tekkan V.S Street fighter. When they first announced Street fighter v.s Tekkan I was like that's cool but I want Capcom characters in a good 3D fighter.
Well I don't really care about fighting games, and besides we had fighting games exclusive to the Wii. One of the best ones was called Tatsunoko vs Capcom. :p
Plus, Megaman Legends was one of my first ever video games, so imagine my excitement that the series was finally gonna be finished after the previous game, Megaman Legends 2, had come out 10 years prior. It was the reason why I got a 3DS in the first place, Luigi's Mansion was the second reason. Only then at E3 2011 not only did Capcom cancel the game, they also announced Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 was launching for $40, only a few months after MvC3 was announced and that they weren't gonna do DLC for MvC3 so if you wanted new characters and the game balanced a bit more you had to spend another $40 for it.
Then when the European Capcom CEO said Legends 3 was cancelled due to lack of fan support, that's just a slap in the face which is why I don't buy Capcom games anymore as that tipped me over the edge after Capcom had already been testing my patience with other things they'd been doing up to that point.

kilenem

Jul 21, 2013
Neronium said:
kilenem said:
Well I don't really care about fighting games, and besides we had fighting games exclusive to the Wii. One of the best ones was called Tatsunoko vs Capcom. :p
Plus, Megaman Legends was one of my first ever video games, so imagine my excitement that the series was finally gonna be finished after the previous game, Megaman Legends 2, had come out 10 years prior. It was the reason why I got a 3DS in the first place, Luigi's Mansion was the second reason. Only then at E3 2011 not only did Capcom cancel the game, they also announced Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 was launching for $40, only a few months after MvC3 was announced and that they weren't gonna do DLC for MvC3 so if you wanted new characters and the game balanced a bit more you had to spend another $40 for it.
Then when the European Capcom CEO said Legends 3 was cancelled due to lack of fan support, that's just a slap in the face which is why I don't buy Capcom games anymore as that tipped me over the edge after Capcom had already been testing my patience with other things they'd been doing up to that point.
You know why that one was the best because Capcom couldn't force DLC down our throat and endless releases because of the Licenses. Also that one of the Bonuses too Most Wanted 2012 Wii U and PSP because in other games the DLC cars are in the world but you don't have access to them

tm96

Feb 1, 2014
Oh the fun I can have with this

Nintendo- An apology for the execrable Metroid Other M and are currently developing two games for the series one to remedy the damage done by Other M and Metroid Dread, greater VC support, announce they bought Sega and will help Sonic get back from the current mediocrity.

Sony- Announce a more rounded design to the PS4, they get rid of the track pad and return the start select buttons, announce they will challenge Nintendo in the quality of their first party titles and the return of CRASH BANDICOOT!!! (PS I never played any previous Crash Bandicoot so if they brought it back for my generation please)

Microsoft- We will try to make Master Chief interesting with a game focusing more on the ODST side of things, a better design for the Xbox One, they pay Don Mattrick to apologise for the previous disaster that was the Xbox One reveal and following E3 conference, an ambassador program like Nintendo's after the 3DS price drop

3rd parties- Launch good games on Nintendo hardware and not year old incomplete ports I'm looking at you Sniper Elite V2, also learn from Nintendo on how to use the Wii U properly and not badly, end pre order DLC and day 1 DLC and announce a pledge to launch games that aren't buggy, broken or plain unplayable

Activision- Apologise for 007 Legends because the Bond franchise deserves more than what it got

Valve- Announce just 4 steam machines from about £300-£500+ depending on components (This will never happen), Tell everyone to stop with Halflife 3 confirmed (Sweet God I have never played Halflife but this confirmed thing is annoying)

And EA- Apologise for the stupid business decisions you have done over the years,the studios you have slaughtered, the franchises you have destroyed, Pledge to make yourself a better company so you can have more customers, *clears throat* ORIGIN FIX. More importantly revive Criterion Games or the Burnout series or Black.

I think I may have gone off the rails in some parts of this but this what my ultimate E3 would be.

EDIT: EA- Need for Speed Nitro is back whatever.

Dragonbums

Indulge in it's whiffy sensation
May 9, 2013
I don't know about you guys but if one of the big three (well two I guess since Nintendo isn't doing conferences there anymore.) can do a fuck up as hilariously bad as Wii Music, that will be the greatest E3. Last one doesn't count. Last one was just funny in a really sad way.

Also console game gameplay footage that aren't pumped to the gills with background mega computer processing would be nice too.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
My perfect E3 would really boil down to one thing:

Something...ANYTHING on Mass Effect 4. Any kind of details, I don't care...I just need to know SOMETHING! o.o

Anything beyond that is just gravy. I mean sure, I'd like some more info on Dragon Age Inquisition, I'd enjoy some more about Alien Isolation, and there's a new free-to-play (think it is, at least) co-op RPG coming out called Deep Down (again, I think that's what it's called =P) that I'm really interested in as well. But as I said, I'll consider E3 to be perfect so long as there's any mention of Mass Effect 4.

oooooo! Or! Or! Or if Rocksteady comes out and says that the whole "Batman's being delayed to 2015" was some kind of sick, poorly executed joke and that it's still coming out in October. That'd make it perfect too. =3

TheWorstMuppetEver

Jun 5, 2014
Nintendo announce to the masses: "New Paper Mario! Forget Super Paper Mario, forget Sticker Star, we're releasing The Thousand Year Door sequel you always dreamed of! Same game, essentially. Only this time in slam-dunking HD! Also, we have DLC incoming for Mario Kart 8! More characters than you can shake a wiimote at. And finally Bethesda have agreed to put the past aside and become a 3rd Party developer with us! We won't get shafted when Fallout 4 comes out!"

Sony proudly proclaim: "Last Guardian, December 2014. Games finished, we're all really pleased with it. We think you will be too. Ticked off at the ending to Enslaved? Here's the sequel we've been working on! Everyones cheering at this point. Then Ted Price, the head of Insomniac steps onto the stage. "We are very pleased to announce... Spyro 4!" Everyone (well me) screams. Ted Price is given a mic then drops it on the stage. Walks off.

Microsoft: "We'll do better this time round."

(I don't really know much about Microsofts current line-up...)

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
Well, first there would have to be an announcement for a new console. On top of that, it would have to play used games, lack any form of DRM, and be cheaper than $500. Then, Square Enix would have to announce two of my dream games, FF 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3.

But that will never happen.

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
Atlus-here is a new trailer for our upcoming Persona 5 with Nanako Dojima as a protagonist.

Square-we are glad to announce an HD remake of ps1 classic Front Mission 3

Runic games-we're baaaack! And here is Torchlight 3!

May 26, 2014
I'd Love to see some more info from Techland on their (now delayed) Dying Light release.
(Loved Riptide despite it's flaws, you know you can do better).

While I would like to see a next gen release of RDR's successor, it is most likely RS's touted release will be GTA V for PS4 and XboxOne (although maybe not for PC...) Please include the option for our own soundtrack RS, I'm aware of the lack of support for MP3 files on Sony's system, but I need my own tunes. If I can drive around LS listening to the soundtrack from Scarface, Drive, or any of my personal tracklistings, there is a good chance that I'll spontaneously self ejaculate.

This is probably a good thing. ;)

I would expect some more re-re-releases too. I may snap up TLOU on PS4 for the DLC, which I have yet to play.
Metro Last Light was a solid game, and very impressive on PS3, the 4A engine was one of the best for last gen FPS games.

Could we see a redux of Bioshock Infinite perhaps? Or other games which used the unreal 3 engine on consoles, and as a result did not deliver as complete an experience as was possible on such elderly hardware.

That said, it would also be nice to have some NEW games revealed at E3. I are Monkey Hope Man :)

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Microsoft - Viva Pinata, Banjo, Conker, Crackdown 3, Alan Wake 2, that rumoured Platinum exlcusive, Lost Odyssey 2 plus the likes of Quantum Break and Sunset Overdrive, cool looking stuff that's already about. Also Shenmue, because fuck, this list couldn't get any more "not happening"

Sony - Jak and Daxter (like fuck is Naughty Dog going back to that though), Croc, Hogs Of War and Tomba HD remake, The Last Guardian. Before Beyond I would've said David Cage's next game, but yeah, Beyond then happened.

Nintendo - Wii U Pokemon (mainline or Colosseum-style, hell even Pokemon Snap would be great). DS/3DS Player. Bayonetta 2. Zelda U. Something completely new to surprise the shit out of everyone.

EA - MIRROR'S EDGE 2. Could not give a fuck about anything else, bar my stupid Kinect integration idea with NHL 15 would be neat. Oh and Mass Effect 4 might be neat too.

Ubisoft - BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2. Much like ME4, a new Driver game would be neat too. But pales in importance to BG&E.

Oh, and Atlus holds a special conference to announce they are no longer fucking over Europeans, and proves it by immediately releasing SMT4, and Persona 4 Arena Ultimaxwhateverthatfuckitscalled in Europe (and P4AU can also be released everywhere else too, I suppose)

But yeah, I highly doubt many, if any, will happen at all.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Casual Shinji said:
*Fumito Ueda enters stage*

"Hey guys, all that stuff about me leaving The Last Guardian was all a hoax - I've actually been working on it this whole time. And here's the finished product..."
"And it'll be released for the PS4 and PS3!"

Other than that I...actually don't have a lot of semi-realistic wishes really. I'd kill to hear about a new Arcanum game but that ain't happening. Dragon Age: Inquisition revealing totally playable system specs for my computer would be awesome. Some cool info about Civilization: Beyond Earth would be sweet as well.

Also, Fallout 4, Mirrors Edge 2 and Beyond Good And Evil 2 please, thank you.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
For each of the console representatives to oil up and and fight each other in a bloody three-way MMA match and for this to be the deciding factor in who "won" E3.

Someone announcing Shin Megami Tensei IV for Europe would be nice, too.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Capcom: " hey guys, remember how we lost rights to marvel characters? Well we got it back ! And here is marvel vs capcom 4!

Square enix: we are done with sequels? Here is some turn based combat final fantasies!

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Fallout 4

Devil Survivor 2: Record Break

SMT X Fire Emblem - IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR AND A HALF!

Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax - And they flat-out scream into the crowd: "P3 HERO WILL NOT BE IN THIS GAME! STFU YOU FANS DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT YOU STUPID IDIOTS!" And then fart in the mic and drop said mic.

And of course any SMT games that will be localized for Europe.

IllumInaTIma said:
Atlus-here is a new trailer for our upcoming Persona 5 with Nanako Dojima as a protagonist.
Holy shit no. Let's please stop leeching off of Persona 4's success already. Plus from the Atlus faithful email I got, they only said the Persona spin-off games would be showed off.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
Nintendo - Majoras Mask Remake for the WiiU...then silence for 5 seconds. Then they show a trailer for Majoras Mask 2 for WiiU BUNDLED with Majoras Mask HD!

Valve - Half Life 3...showcasing the new 'Source 2' engine.

Bioware - Mass Effect

These alone would make my E3 perfect but I wouldn't mind being surprised.