What Would Be Your Weapon Of Choice In The Zombie Apocalypse?

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
oversized Hamster-ball. Cause the zombies won't be able to get to me, but i can still move around. Maybe with hoves small enough to jab some sort of spike through, so i could kill them.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
spider truck

ironmace2.0

The Names Hans Olo
Mar 15, 2009
P90 and a lightsaber and mabye Leon's starter and fully upgraded pistol from resi 4 that will work out fine mabye...

kat-24

Mar 17, 2009
A P90, A P90 silencer, A titanium crowbar, 2 9mm Pistols, 2 9mm Silencers, A Katana, Gasoline, Matches, A Dodge Viper, A Metal Baseball Bat, Lots of Ammo, A minigun, poised to shot out of the back window of the Dodge Viper, an army issue knife, an AA12 shotgun, pipebombs, molotovs, bear traps, aaaaannnnd a spear.

GBlair88

Jan 10, 2009
hermes200 said:
Which one? Zombies or Lightsabers?

It is called suspension of disbelief.
I was joking that the lightsabers aren't real.

Zombie ants? http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2007/fungi-ant-attack-p1.php

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Every gun available...oooooooo *drools*
Do nukes count??? Or perhaps a fatman!

keeping it simple the shotgun, a handgun with lotsa ammo and a good, sharp zombie bit slathered machete

AwesomeNinjaPowers

May 31, 2009
Flaming tampon gun.

If I get stuck in the shopping centre (and lets face it who dosen't in these things) I'd always hav ammo =D

Robert632

May 11, 2009
a chainsaw launcher.

and if i run out of chainsaw's to launch, then agun that shoots out organs to destract the zombies so i can get more chainsaws.

seriously now, my weapons would be a gernade launcher(as then i could kill large groups with a single shot. conservation FTW.) and if i run out of gernades to launch, then probably an assualt rifle(any would be fine, i'm not picky about weapons). and if that's out, then a revolver(reletivly quick to load.).

mechanixis

Oct 16, 2009
I have a cheap replica katana I bought in Chinatown a few years back that I keep on top of my bookshelf. When people ask me about it, I tell them it's my "zombie apocalypse contingency plan".

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
oh wait - screw tactical 12 guage - i can have ANY gun XD

in THAT case - Gippel's cannon from FFX-2 X) hmm, maybe something more lightweight... then Vincents Cerberus from FFVII! Oh, maybe Speed Buster's cannon from No More Heroes? Wait i wanted lightweight and that thing makes the Death Star look like a joke... umm... ah! the reatsiu gun from the Bountou arc of Bleach would be cool!

There we go - i think this answer is nice and packed with nerd! =P

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Portal Gun.

I'd have so much fun with that.

..and if you ask yes I could find that in a gun shop -.-

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
dontreallyknow said:
rokkolpo said:
why would you think it,s time to open a new one.

there are 12 at least, can't you go read those?

Mrsnugglesworth said:
Jaranja said:
Mrsnugglesworth said:
SEARCH BAR, THERE IS ONE OF THESE EVERY GOD DAMN DAY!
It's getting really annoying now.

OT: A god damn bastard sword and shield... You know it'd be awesome.
You don't know the half of it. I don't really understand it either. One guy had the idea, then BAM! Everyday, theres at least 2
I see now that there is one thread(23. oct) quite resently about the same thing, and I'm sorry I havn't used the search bar good enough.

The problem with old threads is that nobody reads them(there are exceptions). there's no fun or intrest in posting on a old thread, that's like saying your opinion of something after everyone has left the room.

And, people's meanings can change(this thread is not a good example), so you can't go around shouting: "search bar!" on every thread that something similar was posted a couple of mounths ago(unless it's a question, in that case, use the search bar and find an old thread)

why did you even come to this thread? If you are tired of zombie threads and stuff, don't click on them. It's easy, just ignore them, and let the people that still enyoy zombies read it. you don't come to a tennis meating and complain about that it's so repetative and boring if you play football(then you're a duche). (I'm not directing this towards you, but english misses the word I would like to use... it's similar to "one", like: "one can't do that without sounding like a duche". It sounds bad in English...)

finally, this is my second thread, and I'm still learning...
I would ignore it, but really. There has been so many. Its not like "One or two over a week" its "3 or 4 in a day"

It gets really fucking annoying.

Arachkid

Oct 25, 2009
Those turrets from half life
The heavy's minigun
The counter strike 'Noob Cannon' (AWP)
An arclite seige tank
2 F-15 fighter Jets
AKS-74U
M4A1
Pet Zergling
Pet Tyranid
Pet Xenomorph
Snarks
RPG-7
Auto shotty
Mastersword
Potion (Does damage against zombies in FFTA lol)
Energy shield
Gravity gun
Za warudo
The keyboards from the typing of the dead
Shock Roach
Swiss army knife (Lol)
Bagel
CreamCheese
Insane person strapped with bomb
Those spinning fans from ravenholm
phaser set to stun
random scientist
Fembot with machinegun tits
octopus with machine guns
portal gun
turrets from portal
turrets from TF2
Turrets from HL2
An army,resources, and a korean commander
Bill
Louis
Zoey
Francis
Cheesesticks
Peanut Gun
Flame Thrower
KKK members in an area full of black zombies
Lawn Mower
Flying Lawn Mower
Lawn mower with 200 laser guns attached
Stormtrooper with actually good aim
Rained knives
BFG9000
Nazis in an area full of Jewish zombies
Camper with sniper rifle
Noob with cheats on
The infinite power of Jesus Alejandro Christ
A lion get in the car
Death knight Rune sword
Dr.Derek Stiles
Dr.Mario
Dr.Octogonapus BLAAAAAAARGH
and now for myself i shall take the well respected rat flail

dontreallyknow

Nov 21, 2008
Mrsnugglesworth said:
dontreallyknow said:
rokkolpo said:
why would you think it,s time to open a new one.

there are 12 at least, can't you go read those?

Mrsnugglesworth said:
Jaranja said:
Mrsnugglesworth said:
SEARCH BAR, THERE IS ONE OF THESE EVERY GOD DAMN DAY!
It's getting really annoying now.

OT: A god damn bastard sword and shield... You know it'd be awesome.
You don't know the half of it. I don't really understand it either. One guy had the idea, then BAM! Everyday, theres at least 2
I see now that there is one thread(23. oct) quite resently about the same thing, and I'm sorry I havn't used the search bar good enough.

The problem with old threads is that nobody reads them(there are exceptions). there's no fun or intrest in posting on a old thread, that's like saying your opinion of something after everyone has left the room.

And, people's meanings can change(this thread is not a good example), so you can't go around shouting: "search bar!" on every thread that something similar was posted a couple of mounths ago(unless it's a question, in that case, use the search bar and find an old thread)

why did you even come to this thread? If you are tired of zombie threads and stuff, don't click on them. It's easy, just ignore them, and let the people that still enyoy zombies read it. you don't come to a tennis meating and complain about that it's so repetative and boring if you play football(then you're a duche). (I'm not directing this towards you, but english misses the word I would like to use... it's similar to "one", like: "one can't do that without sounding like a duche". It sounds bad in English...)

finally, this is my second thread, and I'm still learning...
I would ignore it, but really. There has been so many. Its not like "One or two over a week" its "3 or 4 in a day"

It gets really fucking annoying.
Ok, sry, I'll never make a zombie thread again.
and if it annoys you, don't read it!
(sorry if I sound like an idiot, but I'm a 16 year-old, not-the-sharpest-tool-in-the-shed, paintball and games addict, and just generally stupid because of my bad english...)