What would someone have to do to make you hate them?

Ambitiousmould

Why does it say I'm premium now?
Apr 22, 2012
For me, it takes a lot, this one girl at secondary school was completey horrible all the way thorugh school to me (never knew why, because the first coversation i had with her went thusly: her: why are you so awful? Me: Eh?, I never said anything else to her other than that) and I still wasn't too bothered.

But the limit is at saying you are going to abolish university fees, then tripling them instead! I mean WHAT THE FUCK?! who does that? well, obviously we know who but still, I know most politicians are bastards but I still can't believe this and I am still furious about it. I will NEVER forgive that fucking reptile.

you probably realised, but I am talking about Nick Clegg

Liquidcool

Jun 5, 2010
Being inconsiderate I guess. People who do whatever they feel like with no thought of how it will affect those around them.

lokicdn

Sep 10, 2010
Hurt my children. I'm generally a pacifist but harm a hair of one of my kids on its on.

bigfatcarp93

Mar 26, 2012
It's not really difficult. I hate narrow-mindnedness, cowardice, stupidity, racism/sexism/homphobia (Dure), and anybody with any of these traits in spades earns my severe contempt. And funny thing, I once knew a dude who exemplified three of those traits.

Plasmadamage

Jul 24, 2012
ambitiousmould said:
For me, it takes a lot, this one girl at secondary school was completey horrible all the way thorugh school to me (never knew why, because the first coversation i had with her went thusly: her: why are you so awful? Me: Eh?, I never said anything else to her other than that) and I still wasn't too bothered.

But the limit is at saying you are going to abolish university fees, then tripling them instead! I mean WHAT THE FUCK?! who does that? well, obviously we know who but still, I know most politicians are bastards but I still can't believe this and I am still furious about it. I will NEVER forgive that fucking reptile.

you probably realised, but I am talking about Nick Clegg
Clegg... Cleeeegg...

Nope, all I hear is "LIAR"

EDIT: And sometimes "Smithers"

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Hurt an animal intentionally, hurt my friends/family, burn my game collection, cheat on me, be a horrible git, narrow mindedness. Just the usual stuff really.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Bullies are really the only main group of people that I have a passionate hatred towards, and that's the past experience talking.

Everyone else falls under 'dislike' and 'will avoid associating myself with' since I really don't want to waste my time actively hating them.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Support PETA
be a part of the Westboro Baptist Church
be a murderer or rapist
be a bully

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
I don't know, its never happened before.

There have been situations in which I've experienced near blinding rage towards a circumstance or individual, but after things have calmed down, I don't carry a grudge beyond making certain those responsible cannot repeat their actions and/or stay out of my life.

Then again, there is/was only one person who has committed a truly unforgivable act against those I care for, and we don't have a face or name for him.

deathzero021

Feb 3, 2012
Either be a huuuuuuuuge @$$hole (defined as being unreasonably greedy, selfish or mean) or any sort of serious crime. (especially crime towards me or people close to me)

That's really the only things that can get to me. I'm lightly judge people for the most part. Rarely hate anyone. However i truly do have a huge hatred for criminals. I support the death penalty and wouldn't mind every serious criminal being killed in the most horrific ways.

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
Well to dislike alot of things but for me to truly loathe their existence... is a multistep process.

1. Become my friend (or at least appear to be).
2. Pretend to be supportive even though you are working to make sure I fail.
3. Once I fail and reach out for help, pretend like I don't exist and spread rumors about me.
4. Convince people I'm in the wrong and to avoid me like the Plague.
5. Wait for me to realize what happened.
6. profit.

Coffeejack

Oct 1, 2012
Nothing I can think of. Almost every time someone has said or done something unimaginably nasty or cruel, it's been to make me hate them. I don't see them as being worth the time and effort it takes to hate them. They are not worth a thought and will not be remembered.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Prejudiced, bigoted or whatever people always seem to draw hate from me. People who expect to get shit from me through intimidation. Y'know, the usual.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Pretty much anyone who-

Keep provoking me even after when I step down.

Argue against me but did not apologise for it after I apologise first.

Shown no remorse even when what he/ she did was bad.

Acting very disrepectful/ cold toward others during a tragic event.

Is racist or has a very narrow minded view.
ninja'd.

I detest those traits because I go to an inner city school in London, so I already lived through assholes that employ such aspects as core characteristics of their personality.

Also homophobia.

One time, I talked about a poet implying that he supports gay marriage in his poem during an exam, and once I shared that idea amongst my class-mates, a day later, rumors started circulating that I was gay for doing so.

On the bright side, I won't have to endure such idiocy & ignorance for much longer; only 10 weeks of school left before college!

CAPTCHA: please enter:Black Mirror returns 11 Feb

Oh so they're doing adverts now?

Classy.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Bullies and those who hurt others for no good reason. People who ***** about others when you don't even know them.
Being completely ignorant and lazy too.

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
im a type of person who likes everyone BUT if you're a total jerk to me or everyone including me. i wont like you, i'll always be nice to you though.

muwahahahaha?

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
They just need to irritate me slightly.

Anything more than that just grants them more hate from me.