What would someone use as bait to trap you?

DaWaffledude

Apr 23, 2011
Does it have to exist in real life? If not, An indestructible portable time travel device. Never again will I screw up.

MintberryCrunch

Aug 20, 2011
ghostsprite9 said:
Skyrim, I would be on that trap like a shot!
Ninja'd before I could get to the reply box. Damn it.
Aside from Skyrim, John Petrucci holding his signature 7-string Music Man in front of him saying 'Here, take this!' with the rest of Dream Theater's instrumental section (Rudess/Portnoy or Mangini, I'm not fussed/Myung) standing behind him, offering me their corresponding instruments. They would then proceed to offer me free guitar/bass/drum/keyboard lessons.
Yes, it takes a lot to please me.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Greatest gaming computer in the world with a matching desktop.
Another bonus would be Saints Row the Third. PC version on steam.
Maybe a sexy super model up in there... Also, she knows how to pick lock / make ladders from dirt, yeah, that would work just fine...

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Pinkamena said:
A masterfully crafted Twilight Sparkle plushie.
Obviously you are talking about the pony named Twilight. and yet, some people may confuse it for the WORST STORY EVER :(

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
A burrito...or maybe beer....burrito and a beer...?

Those are my two greatest weaknesses and I would fall for anything involving either one or the other, and possibly both.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Probably a high end gaming computer, or a copy of Tales of Symphonia because I can't find it ANYWHERE and the Canadian amazon wants 130$ for it compared to the 60 in the US. Fucking bastards.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
Removal of my braces/ perfect teeth.
That and every food I like that I can't eat with this stupid metal on my teeth.

May 5, 2010
Naked Scarlet Johansson on a mattress. Seriously, if you put Naked Scarlet Johansson on a mattress under a giant one of these things:

I would still fall for it. I doubt I would even notice the box.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Small Children...

Er I mean... probably some form of vintage guitar like a gold top Gibson Les Paul with P90s or a vintage Jazzmaster the ones with metal pickguards...<.<