What would win in a fight?

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
I got to puzzling out this topic, and hopefully with additions from my fellow escapists, we can soon resolve the ultimate apex predator.

Anyway, I would like to start with who would win in a fight between a swan (graceful appearance, bloody savage) and a honey badger (also savage). Thoughts, and further round suggestions are appreciated.

P.S. I am in no way condoning animal fights, they are just cruel, and nobody should construe this as a suggestion to try it. The folks over at 4chan will find you if you do. I even refuse to play pokemon for this as one of the many reasons.

Feb 13, 2008
Really just depends on the range and whether the swan is protecting something. In an all-out brawl, the badger wins with ease - because it's almost unstoppable. If the swan is protecting her cygnets or attacks first, then the badger will go down with a cracked skull.

It'd be like tiger versus elephant, tiger's got a lot of tricks, but the Elephant has one that crushes them all.

Pyro Paul

Dec 7, 2007
you're pitting a herbivore bird which is only known for pecking atthings to scare it away against an agressive omnivore that, forgive the meme, 'Doesn't give a shit' as it wades into bee's nests to eat the larva while the bees are still there and sleep off cobra venom after being bitten then later weaking up, killing and then eating said cobra that bit it... ?

such a fair fight.

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
Pyro Paul said:
you're pitting a herbivore bird which is only known for pecking atthings to scare it away against an agressive omnivore that, forgive the meme, 'Doesn't give a shit' as it wades into bee's nests to eat the larva while the bees are still there and sleep off cobra venom after being bitten then later weaking up, killing and then eating said cobra that bit it... ?

such a fair fight.
well then there's the answer to round one. How about an eagle vs a bull?

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
A Honey Badger can take a bite from a cobra and laugh it off, so im going with them.

How about a Black Rhinoceros against a Hippo?

The Afrodactyl

Jul 19, 2010
TheTim said:
A Honey Badger can take a bite from a cobra and laugh it off, so im going with them.

How about a Black Rhinoceros against a Hippo?
Hippo beats Rhinoceros. By far.

Round 3 - Pelican vs. Owl