What would you ask a celebrity?

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
So just yesterday, Ken Jennings did an AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit. For those who don't know, he holds the record for the longest run on the quiz show Jeopardy!, with 74 consecutive victories. Reading it, I find it to be one of the most legendary pages in the history of the internet. Here's the link:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/fwpzj/iama_74time_jeopardy_champion_ken_jennings_i_will/

Turns out he's not just a genius in the "book smarts" department, but he's also a comedic genius as well (at least in my opinion) and seems like a really cool, laid-back guy, which you wouldn't really expect from looking at him.

But anyway, that got me thinking: if you had the chance to ask just one famous person just one question, who would you ask, and what would the question be? Personally, I don't know if I would be able to answer that question myself. I suppose, if you want, you can list multiple celebrities, but each one should have ONE question. Oh, and the person should be currently living. No dead celebrities.

...Yeah, still can't come up with an answer to my own thread topic. Maybe I will post one later if I think of a good one.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
can I ask you 3 questions? :p

okay seriously, did they prefer their life before or after they got famous?

BonsaiK

Music Industry Corporate Whore
Nov 14, 2007
Toriver said:
...Yeah, still can't come up with an answer to my own thread topic.
I once wanted to ask a celebrity a question. So I got a job at a radio station and did interview training, and learned how to ask interview questions. Then I got a job for a while there doing interviews. As time went on I interviewed many people. Years went by. Eventually the person I wanted to ask the question of happened to be passing through town and I was offered the chance to interview him. So I did. After the interview, I pulled him aside, and said "hey, you know there's something I always wanted to ask you..." and he said "the answer's no". The urge to ask famous people shit suddenly left me, and never came back.

drbarno said:
okay seriously, did they prefer their life before or after they got famous?
They'll all say yes because they don't want to look like ungrateful sons of bitches, but the real answer is usually along the lines of "it's nice having money but I kind of destroyed my life to get it, wish I could just have the cash".

Jelly ^.^

Mar 11, 2010
Nothing. The whole cult of personality shit sweeping the west is a waste of time and money.

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
I'd ask them of advices or help for potholes I could be facing if they were famous for taking the road I want to go.

Otherwise, I'd just say "fuck it" and leave them the hell alone. They might be famous, but they didn't get there answering millions of peoples "redundant" questions. Doubt they even want to, even when at a meeting like that.