What would you do if the internet Died forever?

Claymorez

Our King
Apr 20, 2009
Yes I know its been done before but hay why kick a good topic - so ya as the title suggests please post what you would do if the internet suddenly died/didn't work forever!

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
Find something else, then realize it is stupid to try, and a Banhaze said, cry forever

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
I'd...go outside. Or watch Tv. There are other things I do besides use the internet all day. Actually, I'd probably spend all day in the library since it's like a slower version of the internet with less annoying things and lots more dead people.

Woem

May 28, 2009
Play Dungeons and Dragons with real life friends instead of over the internet.

Tales of Golden Sun

Dec 18, 2008
I'd laugh.
I'd laugh at all the internet-addicts like hardcore WoW-players and online-multiplayer-CoD-players.
And then I'd go outside.

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
Not know what to do with my life.

Actually probably just ask a friend to hang out.

Dragon_of_red

Dec 30, 2008
I would proabbly pull that south park episode.

I would care, i would need a larder plan on my phone or credit since MSN wouldnt work, but other that that i would probvably get fit and do some exercise.

Some Fella1

Jul 24, 2009
Play single player games and watch TV, along with the usual side-serving of a MUCH easier school (seriously, the internet has made school harder, due to the fact that we have access to resources outside and more up-to-date than the local library) and learning.

cathou

Souris la vie est un fromage
Apr 6, 2009
i would do what i used to do when there was no internet. go outside, read a book, play a one player video game

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Woem said:
Play Dungeons and Dragons with real life friends instead of over the internet.
This. Also I'd keep enjoying my single player games.
No kids and douchebags to screw THAT up!

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
The internet is like a drug to me. So if it ever went away I'd need a lot of therapy and when I mean a lot I MEAN A LOT!!! o_O