What would you do if the internet disappeared?

Robert632

May 11, 2009
Either this picture.http://fitbefore40.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/s_sad_face1.jpg

Or this one.
http://dogownership.org/myPictures/MadCowMomentCommentary.jpg

Mray3460

Jul 27, 2008
Initiate my 10 step internet hiatus plan/habit (I do this every time I don't have access to the internet or games or some other form of higher stimulation):

1. Contemplate politics
2. Discuss politics with others
3. Write my own party platform/constitution.
5. Show said item to people and get their input to continually improve it
6. Contemplate existence
7. Discuss contemplations with others
3. Make my own religion/holy book/philosophical musings
5. Show said item to people and get their input to continually improve it
6. Lather
7. Rinse
8. Repeat with other or same subjects until eventually I've constructed an entire fictional society based around the varying components that I've created.
9. Watch Tv/Play Video Games
10. Start over

Shenanigans176

Dec 2, 2009
I would go outside and play soccer. Or go camping. And probably cook and eat more, and then I'd have to work out more. What a vicious cycle!!!!

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
I would play on X-box Live no wait I can't do that, ummmmmm read some funny stories onli- no I can't do that either.Damn. Well games like MW2 and Halo 3 would be completly useless as their single player campaigns have no replayability, I'd probaly read and play single-player games.

Lord of Maggots

Dec 24, 2009
Well certainly wouldnt look at as many naked people. But id most likely become jesus at guitar without the lure of ever nude women at my fingertips.

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
I would shit myself and board up my house. Everyone knows that there would be complete pandemonium if the internet died, so I will need to protect myself from the hordes of 4Chan-ers and such that will try to kill me and my family from sheer boredom.

Wolfboy0311

Apr 25, 2009
I would be extremely bored... i went almost a year without internet, and it was murder... no Facebook, Myspace, or online gaming??? well, i could read a book, work out, and focus on school... but thats no fun D=

Flamingpenguin

Nov 10, 2009
Actually get good at things like Flash and C++ and get to making projects, just with more help from books and none from forums, which are ever so handy for helping fix those random unencountered errors you get every now and then :D

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
Do something I've wanted to do for a long time:

Write a book. And perhaps a screenplay of the book. And then perhaps make a movie of the book. And considering games still exist, albeit without Internet, make a game of this. Since I'm the one making it all, it would all be true to the source.

jpakaferrari

Nov 9, 2009
Well I wouldn't be posting on here and so you couldn't ask me what I'd do without the internet... but anyway I'd probably read a lot more of the text books for classes that I am supposed to... not sure how that would help since I get a 4.0 anyway