What would you do if you became the dictator of earth?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I would begin work on colonizing the moon, mars and, any other astral body I could. Then, once they are colonized, there can finally be a real war between two planets ... I will have died years before said war but it'll happen anyway

Sgtkillalot0

Sep 29, 2009
1. Hire the whole Team Fortress Blu team as my Personal Army
2. KILL THE COMMIES (RED team)! (jk, they're cool)
3. I gotta think about this
4. Hey, stop rushing me...
5. Fine, I'll establish lyfe on other planets, or make a Haylo

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
Datalord said:
1. BRUTALLY enforce education, so that the average person wouldn't be a moron
2. Put 60% of the national budget into scientific research, specifically matter-energy conversion and medicine
3. Make the official language of the world English.
4. Make sure #3 remains in effect for at least 3 generations
5. Make entertainment require a level of depth to inspire thought and speculation
6. Make a personal harem
7.Make D&D DDR the international Sport.
8. Name myself International Arch-DM
9. Have Stephanie Meyers, the jonas brothers, and Miley Cirus exiled to Mercury
Replace with the OP, no take it back. SEND HIM WITH THEM.

Who agrees with my policies?
Me.

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
1. Have the planet split politically into four provinces. One for the American continents, one for the Eurasian continent, one for the African continent, and one for the Oceanic continent. All report to me, and are run by atheists, as no government can TRULY be neutral to religion unless they do not practice ANY religion.

2. Kill anyone who DARES to say homosexuals/bisexuals/transvestites/other are the 'bane of god' or immoral or anything else of a bashing nature. I'm fucking tired of idiots who refuse to listen to science.

3. Give any and all scientists exclusive rights above any citizen of the Earth so that they may conduct their research uninterrupted and efficiently without worry of costs or morality.

4. Undo any bindings on video games, and declare the fools who say video games are corrupting the children are simply to lazy and unfit to raise a child to do anything other than buy the VERY GAME THEY DON'T WANT THEIR CHILD PLAYING.

5. Reinstate Pluto's planet license so we once again have a nice nine.

ALL HAIL PORTALTOPIA!!!

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
The first thing I'd do is step down, there's practically no way I could effectively rule the entire planet anyway, at lest not in it's current state.

Or I'd try to institute a Democratic Technocracy, but I wouldn't try to lead it.
After that I'd just retire to my private island on the Isle of Silly.

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
Ever seen Office Space? I'd be like Lumbergh.

"Yeeah, I'm gonna have to ask you guys to be my personal army, Mmmmmkay?

Sgtkillalot0

Sep 29, 2009
Datalord said:
1. BRUTALLY enforce education, so that the average person wouldn't be a moron
2. Put 60% of the national budget into scientific research, specifically matter-energy conversion and medicine
3. Make the official language of the world English.
4. Make sure #3 remains in effect for at least 3 generations
5. Make entertainment require a level of depth to inspire thought and speculation
6. Make a personal harem
7.Make D&D the international Sport.
8. Name myself International Arch-DM
9. Have Stephanie Meyers, the jonas brothers, and Miley Cirus exiled to Mercury

Who agrees with my policies?
Bam, you win the Unofficial Complete Awesomeness award. Congratz

cheese_wizington

Aug 16, 2009
Hunger Games.

Oh yeah originality

1. Chop off the Jonas Brothers Genitalia
2. Make miley cyrus my slave girl!
3. Turn the earth into one super country, and call it Pandora.
4. Nuke Africa
5. Nuke it again.

Shadowhatchi

Apr 14, 2009
Force Capcom to make Project Justice 2......I swear that's it then I'd have some people fight to the death for my position.

Jan 29, 2009
Enforce the first 6 years of school, and then weed out the kids who are idiots and exile them to the lower city, while those who graduate under master science will all live in decadence upon the flying islands drinking monumental amounts of booze and spitting at those 10,000 feet down!
Also something about the national sport being mechanized polo.

ffs-dontcare

Aug 13, 2009
- For the most part, leave other countries alone but step in when I feel like doing something.
- Lower game prices in countries like Australia. Also, give them an R18 rating capability and replace the current old crones in the Australian Classification Board with people who are actually up to speed.
- Dismiss any cases where the person who is CLEARLY an idiot in the matter has a chance of winning due to some retarded bureaucratic shit. Then punish said idiot. Example: Paparazzi tries to take photos of irate celebrity during private wedding ceremony. Celebrity smashes camera in a bout of understandable rage. Paparazzi sues celebrity and wins. NOT ON MY WATCH, ************.
- I can buy Wave Iced Coffee for free from any store.
- Actually, now that I think about it, I can walk into any store and grab whatever I want without having to pay.
- Re-instate punishments in school such as the strap. I've seen far too many dumb shits at my high school to speak in favour of the current system. They need a good smack upside the head. Or five.
- Force all the other countries to leave Iran the hell alone until that nation actually does something bad.
- Sponsor Game Damage.
- Force game companies to relax their draconian DRM policies.
etc

UAProxy

Sep 11, 2009
1. Begin the selective extermination of the human population, reducing our current number by 80%.
2. Promote the reclamation and rebalancing of natural forces and ecosystems, allowing previous metropolises to crumble.
3. Reorganize the remaining peoples into organized but largely free-form societies and allot each group a certain amount of land.
4. Create a team of efficient assassins, scientists, and other officials to enforce law and population control from the background.
5. Slowly rebuild society from the ground up, discarding unwanted ideals for more appealing ones
6. ????
7. PROFIT

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Evade countless assassination attempts by a foreign nation, outliving like 5 of their leaders, and looking good while doing it.

Oh wait.. someone beat me to it.
Kim Jung Il?
Saddam?
Castro?!

OT:
1. Make everyone speak English, but also make native English speakers learn a second language.

2. Fix the economy.

MelodyMan

Jan 2, 2009
stonethered said:
#1 Order execution of people I don't like, meeting every person from behind a curtain three times. Giving them each an hour to make a good impresion.
#2 Have every remaining chef in the world make me one meal.
#3 Burn down 3 out of every 5 cities, towns, villages, and hamlets on the planet. They won't need them anyways.
#4 Set all physicists, chemists, engineers, and other scientists to the task of developing space travel.
#5 Create a false identity good enough to pass of as real in the face of any test, have plastic surgery, erase the records, kill the people involved, and their families. Move to australia, and blend into society as best as I can.

Then watch the consequences and hope they can't find me. Join the first interstellar colony as soon as possible.
why would you move to australia its pretty easy to find people here.

We are a first world country you know.

aruseusx

Apr 22, 2009
1.Selective extermination
2.Advance technology like a mother fucker
3.Get rid of petrol as a fuel source
4.Work on terraforming and space travel
5.Remake society as those who excel are at top
6.Kill all shallow people in the world who hate video games and love sports