what would you do if you had a clone?

gribble

Mar 9, 2009
what would you do if you had a clone?

stereotypical i know but i would definitly get it to cover for me while i sneak out

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
I would ring a certain girl and tell her that I've found an acceptable 3rd participant.

Azaradel

Jan 7, 2009
I'd play Soul Calibur 2, 'cause I'd finally have a worthy opponent!!!

Or, I'd possibly start a 2v2 arena team on WoW *gasp*

scumofsociety said:
I would ring a certain girl and tell her that I've found an acceptable 3rd participant.
Pure awesome

Brokkr

Nov 25, 2008
scumofsociety said:
This is the first thing that I thought about as well. Except I would substitute my wife instead of your girl.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
If I had a clone...

Well, world hunger would be history, that's for sure. And there would be more games for the PS3.

Apologies for seeming so egotistical, but I am a smart enough cookie.

Phat_Frank

Feb 25, 2009
Fight to the Death on a cliff top, or some other cool place!
While we both sing the fight music from Star Trek! DA NA NA NANANANA NANANANA NAH

Datalord

Oct 9, 2008
Create an army of Arnold Schwarzeneggar with whatever tech made my clone, then my clone and i would alternate going to school and taking over everywhere

deewank

Dec 15, 2008
if i had a clone i would mess with peoples heads like being 2 places at once, you know that kinda stuff

scumofsociety said:
Thats GRRRRRRRRREEEEAT!!!!

implodingMan

Apr 9, 2008
As in he just poofed into existence next to me as a I finish typing this?

I don't know. It would probably be really awkward. I'd have to introduce him as my twin or something.

Its too early to go out and get drunk... i guess we could fight to the death. That could be fun.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I dunno, I'd probably treat him as if he were a brother.
Which is to say, frequently get pissed at him for jumping on things if they're left idle for more than five minutes.

Of course, if Y were changed to X, dirty, dirty things would happen.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
I would finally have someone who is as obsessed with parkour as I am, or he is or... whatever, the thing i love most besides staring at my home room teacher's boobs every morning, is foot races through my school with paths that necessitate the use of parkour, so i can freak people out when i jump out of a turn, wall run on the adjacent wall, kick off and continue running at full speed, having a clone would enable me to do that until i passed out from exhaustion, and I'd have some one to hold my friend while i sack-whack him, man that's funny.

plus that poor prick is gona do all my assignments and homework, work slave, mwuhahahaha

Aedwynn

Jan 10, 2009
I'd send him into work in my stead, so I could concentrate on being lazy. Or at the very least never have to use a sick day.

However, knowing my luck he'd get major promotions or something and then he'd send ME into work for him.

Bah. I hate clones.

Hobo Of Hell

Jul 2, 2008
re-enact scooby doo esque chases running into one door coming out of the other that arent in any way connected. That'd keep me entertained for quite some time.

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
I would stand in front of my clone like a mirror. Then jump out and SCARE PEOPLE

Altus

Mar 9, 2009
Pat myself on the back. :p

Honestly, almost all of the things that have already been said are perfect ideas, so it's hard to think of anything other than 'threesome' or 'play videjo-games with myself'.