What would you do if you were king of the world?

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Pay someone to take over a majority of my duties. I don't need that kind of responsibility.

darthotaku

Aug 20, 2010
I'd begin working on balancing the economy of the world so that countries were generally equal. I believe it could be done, unfortunately not in one life time, so I'd also either have to help science progress to the point that I could live for a long time, or I'd have to write the plan down and hope my successor would continue my work.
while I'm doing that, I'd also have a harem of chicks trained as powerful body guards. because my theory for helping the planet would also make me a lot of powerful enemies.

Sam Warrior

Feb 13, 2010
Space exploration, general scientific pursuits getting more funding, also if im ruler of the world then i guess we will be having world peace till im overthrown.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
"Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."

~ Bill Hicks

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
Build huge ass fancy temples everywhere for no reason other than to make this a fancier world.

Oh, and recycle coal furnaces into windmills.

Fieldy409_v1legacy

Oct 9, 2008
I would keep my military strong, since im not naieve but since im king of the entire world I dont think we really need weapons research anymore! The guns we have are good enough. I would bring free healthcare to America and also the dole. I would slowly change us over to green energy, not an immediate switch over. Im not too fond of anarchy, but there would be a schedule and no more lame excuses!

I would probably have to surround myself with very smart people and take their counsel since theres a lot about the world I dont understand, and in my efforts to imrpove the world I could easily fuck it up.

javelinstark

Sep 19, 2011
hmm... people must live like vikings, heavy metal would be a mandatory subject in our schools, and i would make scene kids and hipsters compete in stoned gladiator battles.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Hmm... I was about to write a wall of text about making my anti-religion, anti-censorship, liberal beliefs law, but I don't feel like aggravating Christians today.
let's just say my world would be a good place to be atheist, liberal, and gay; but a bad place to be religious or conservative.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I would institute a whole bunch of batshit laws. To ensure I'm not assassinated, my personal security detail would be exempt and basically live the good life. I wouldn't do this because I actually want people to have sex with horses every Tuesday afternoon (Tuesday being renamed to Equestrian Feltch-Day) but to get the rest of the world to pool its resources and start colonizing space, Luna, Mars, etc. I'll make it clear after each new law goes into effect that they can either continue to obey or, get off of my world.

Ross Tuddin

Sep 6, 2011
Abdicate!!!!! it sounds like way too much work and just imagine the headaches that people will give you.

May 5, 2010
New Testatment of Frozen Donkey Wheel 2:

I. Everyone on Earth will be required to watch this video at least 3 times a week.

II. NASA, get back to work. The universe isn't going to colonize itself. China, get to work on that portal gun.

III. I am commissioning a special branch of government, made up of the world's most brilliant minds. The Temporal Analysis and Regeneration Investigation Syndicate, or T.A.R.D.I.S, is to begin inventing time travel and immortality immediately.

IV: All police officers will undergo expert ninja training, and will remain undetected at all times, unless they are detaining a criminal. Go ahead, commit a crime. There PROBABLY aren't any ninja cops around. Of course....You can't be sure.....

V: Hollywood, get your shit together. I'll check back in three months. I better like what I see.

VI: All food allergies are cured within the year, or people start dying. DON'T TEST ME.

VII: If you don't organize and participate in at least one spontaneous, elaborately choreographed dance number in your life, you will go to Hell. Because life should be more like a musical.

VIII: Genetically engineered dragons within 5 years or people start dying. Again, DON'T TEST ME. Also, make Jurassic Park happen. But without the bad parts.

IX: A chip will be implanted in the head of every citizen at birth. If a person uses any of the following words more then 3 times in two minutes, this chip will explode:
-Bro
-Twitter
-Epic
-Fail
I reserve the right to add or remove words to this list based on how sick I am of hearing certain jokes.

X: The states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Colorado are hereby combined to form New Calizonorado. This will be done for the sole purpose of shutting Texas up.[footnote]Yes, I KNOW Alaska is already bigger, but they don't seem to care.[/footnote] Also, Texas is now split into two states to form North Texas and Mexico. And Mexico the state is not part of Mexico the country. And North Texas is the southern part. Just to confuse people.