What would you do if...

VitalSigns

May 20, 2009
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
What would you do if the last time you turned off the video game you were playing or TV show / Movie you were watching, you were put in that world? How long would you survive, what would you try to do? Would you assume it's temporary and go grab the first pair of mellons you see without thought of the consequence of go find a pen for some job applications? Discuss.
Would I grab the first pair of Melons I saw? Apparently Class goes out the window when there are no consequences, Hell rape a ***** if your gonna get away with it right?
I know thats not what you meant but cmon now.
We've all thought of it before, just like we've all thought about if what to me is green is to you orange.
What? One i'm not some women defending man-feminist but to have both your posts be about "GRABBIN BOOBZ" is just a little immature, are you trying to prove your sexuality? Don't worry bro I believe your straight. What your talking about is a form of harassment and its just a little odd to think that given a paragon video game world to come to life, the first thing you would want to do is to sexually harass everything in sight.
Refer to my edit.
Don't take it seriously. In truth I'd be the same person in a video game as I would be out of one. Also, stop trolling (maybe).
Difference between Trolling and thinking its inappropriate to talk about Sexual Harassment with so much Glee.

Nincompoop

May 24, 2009
I'd be playing Warcraft lll... So I would probably be walking in blind, do to the rough graphix =.=...

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
What would you do if the last time you turned off the video game you were playing or TV show / Movie you were watching, you were put in that world? How long would you survive, what would you try to do? Would you assume it's temporary and go grab the first pair of mellons you see without thought of the consequence of go find a pen for some job applications? Discuss.
Would I grab the first pair of Melons I saw? Apparently Class goes out the window when there are no consequences, Hell rape a ***** if your gonna get away with it right?
We've all thought of it before, just like we've all thought about if what to me is green is to you orange.
What? One i'm not some women defending man-feminist but to have both your posts be about "GRABBIN BOOBZ" is just a little immature, are you trying to prove your sexuality? Don't worry bro I believe your straight. What your talking about is a form of harassment and its just a little odd to think that given a paragon video game world to come to life, the first thing you would want to do is to sexually harass everything in sight.
Refer to my edit.
Don't take it seriously. In truth I'd be the same person in a video game as I would be out of one. Also, stop trolling (maybe).
Difference between Trolling and thinking its inappropriate to talk about Sexual Harassment with so much Glee.
Not on the internet there isn't.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Last game I played was Persona 4. You do NOT want to know the sort of power I'd end up with. My Shadow is a thing of twisted malevolence and sadism. Assuming I get over myself, we could be seeing the end of days.

VitalSigns

May 20, 2009
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
Refer to my edit.
Although the majority of people cast there intelligence aside when it comes to the internet, I like to believe Escapist is the best and in some cases most intelligent forum i've ever been. Thinking "IM ON THE INTERNETZ I CAN ACT LIKE A FUCKING BUFFOON" is a pretty stupid way of looking at it. Maybe strive to be one of the intelligent ones next time.

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Well, last game I played was Red Orchestra's Darkest Hour mod.

I'd probably start off fighting but end up curled up in a ditch somewhere crying. World War 2 was fucking scary.

fulano

Oct 14, 2007
Tetsuo would probably just fucking kill me by exploding my head...not pretty.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
I just got off [Prototype], so I would be screwed unless I became blacklight......

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
Refer to my edit.
Although the majority of people cast there intelligence aside when it comes to the internet, I like to believe Escapist is the best and in some cases most intelligent forum i've ever been. Thinking "IM ON THE INTERNETZ I CAN ACT LIKE A FUCKING BUFFOON" is a pretty stupid way of looking at it. Maybe strive to be one of the intelligent ones next time.
Look, you don't seem to get the concept of a joke, nor do you seem to notice that while I was talking about boob touching, other people were talking about blowjobs and getting shot in the balls for rape attempt. I'm just going to end the debate here, because neither of our views are going to change because we're not just looking at it in different ways, it feels like we're looking at two completely different things.

akmarksman

Mar 28, 2008
Midnight Club:LA was one of the recent games I've been playing..that would be fun to tear ass around LA in a classic Mustang

VitalSigns

May 20, 2009
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
VitalSigns said:
Arbitrary Cidin said:
Refer to my edit.
Look, you don't seem to get the concept of a joke, nor do you seem to notice that while I was talking about boob touching, other people were talking about blowjobs and getting shot in the balls for rape attempt. I'm just going to end the debate here, because neither of our views are going to change because we're not just looking at it in different ways, it feels like we're looking at two completely different things.
I understand a joke, I have a personal family issue that dealt with harassment (no not same family!) but involed my little sister, and it just sets something off in me. Never meant to make you a punching bag.

Perfect video game world for me? Viva Pinata, The only world where you can beat the shit out of anything and in turn have an immediate delicious reward for it.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I'd probably get stuck in Mass Effect in which case first thing's first join the Normandy to hang out with Shepard, Ashley, Tali, Garrus, Liara and Wrex and second find a nice blue woman to fall in love with.
My world.

MK Tha Rebel

Jun 12, 2009
Let's see, I was playing Prototype last...so I'd get killed...ok, before that was inFamous...so I'd get killed...and before that was Legends of Wrestlemania...so I'd be able to bet on matches and make lots of money, meet some of my favorite childhood wrestlers, and warn them about the future...awesome. Yep, let's hope if I ever get stuck in a alternate world, it's THAT one.

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Just got off of WoW..... damn i dun wanna be a blood elf. A dwarf or a tauren maybe, but not blood elf.
I'd prolly go out AND KILL EVERYTHING *evil laughter here* hehe, paladin power ppl, paladin power

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
I was playing Quake Live, so...

Considering it's Quake 3...

I'd assume that for the rest of eternity I would be a gladiator revived from death to compete for the amusement of the Vadrigar in the Arena Eternal.

phatty500

Mar 25, 2009
I was playing gears of war so i guess my weopon would jam and i would get killed by a sniper