What would you do with a four minute warning?

BRMXJzjsoawk321

Jan 13, 2010
In reality, I would finally gain back my sense of awareness of reality and freak the fuck out about it. I would end up having a heart attack and dying. '

In semi-reality, I would go on 4chan, have a nice glass of Dr. Pepper and some pizza, and have some lulz at what the brilliant people there have to say.

In fantasy, I'd be somewhere up high, looking out at all the chaos, drinking Dr. Pepper (I like it >:c) and laying in the arms of my boyfriend. There would be either Hocico, Pelican, Sleepmakeswaves, Jakob, Elliott Smith, or Borgore playing in the background for the world to hear.

Micklet

May 21, 2009
Breath a sigh of relief and rest easy knowing that Z day never managed to happen.

Then query a higher being as to what all of this was about. There are no agnostics minutes away from death.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Only 4 minutes?

I'd spend the first 2 minutes yelling at the guy who told me the news, calling him incompetent and asking why the heck he didn't give me a longer warning.

Then I'd spend the next minute sitting down to recover from all the yelling (And drinking a nice, cool Dr Pepper. I like it too Maddyfiren :D).

Then I'd spend the last minute drifting off into a daydream, because that's how I roll.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
So...the planet is going to combusted or, shatter or, something of that nature. Lets say The Moon slams into the planet thus killing off the Moon-clingers.

Anyway: with 4 minutes left I'm going to strip naked, walk outside and scream every swear word and racial slur as loud as I possibly can. Not to offend anybody but as a final F-you to every convention and unspoken law of social etiquette. I think I may also piss on some cars.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Get to my basement then fap. If its survivable my best chance is to be in my basement. If it isn't, I'm going to have a good last couple minutes of life (there is no way I'm getting sex with only a 4 minute warning).

XIGBARx13

Nov 19, 2009
I'd listen to "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" whilst making the inevitable MOAR COWBELL reference.

Yostbeef

Apr 14, 2010
Definitely rip a bong while admiring my games and my computer and then realizing how much a waste of time NONE OF IT WAS!

Shadyreviewman

Nov 16, 2010
I would sit calmly in my couch for four minutes, waiting to mock everyone who thought the world was ending when it's over.

Of course, noone could correct me for my disbelief.

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
"Well...Fuck"

Then I'd sit down in a corner, hugging my knees, and think about whether I'd go to the lesbian pool or rollar coaster first when I got to heaven.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
I'd grab my boombox and walk down the street blasting Fergalicious and hope people follow me and dance to it. Or do the same but have Sabotage blasting.

PurplePlatypus

Duel shield wielder
Jul 8, 2010
Curse the person who told me this.
No seriously, if it were an hour or more prior warning I would be cool with that but 4 minutes is just a punch in the gut before you die.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Take off all my clothes, walk down to the nearest road while telling everyone how I'm the Queen of France, before proceeding to lie down on the road. And wait.