What Would You Do?

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Shoot myself. Or just let my air run out. No other option...

EDIT: Unrealistic since no meteor will EVER be that big hitting Earth, most of it will burn up in the atmosphere.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Dance around like a crazy man who just watched his homeworld be blown up.

Or channel Leia.

Stormcloud23

Aug 15, 2008
Trivun said:
Shoot myself. Or just let my air run out. No other option...

EDIT: Unrealistic since no meteor will EVER be that big hitting Earth, most of it will burn up in the atmosphere.
No one said it had to be realistic....

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Oh...

My...

God...

I FORGOT TO DO THE LAUNDRY!!

Anonymouse said:
Wonder how the hell it went all the way through and kept going. Then I would probably go bang whatever female astronaut was with me.
That. Earth is a bit too thick for something smaller than itself to penetrate it. Unless it went with an unimaginable speed, like the speed of light, but then it would cause no explosion.

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Be shocked for an hour, wonder what of earth remains, and dance around in joy if Britain was blown in the blast

the jellyman

Jul 24, 2008
Trivun said:
aaah, you see, that was a meteor twice the size, and the bit that's still going is all that's left. Hope that made sense.

f I was the astronaut, I'd conduct a brief and probably fatal experiment about the effects of rocket fuel on the human immune system and then lie down and atch the pretty colours