what would you name your kids?

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
i would pray, PRAY for twin boys, and the name them "dante and eli"

because those are the two most badass names EVER.

if i got a girl, i would be alice, twins, eshana*

*extremely obscure game reference, cookie if you get

delet

Nov 2, 2008
I wish to have a girl named Aby. I'll let my wife decide on a boy's name.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Girl: Chloe. Always liked that name.
No idea what I'd name my son. At least not right now (It's late. I'm tired. Sue me.)

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
"If it's a boy, DigDug. If it's a girl, DigDug".

*cough*

Ok.. well, I've always liked the name "Sylis" as a guy's name. It just has a badass ring to it. As for a girl.. no idea.

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
I've often thought about this and if I have a boy (Which I hope I do) I want to name him Gordon because it fits well with my last name and is shared among some of the greatest heroes of science-fiction. If I have a daughter (Which I hope to do) I want to name her Sally because it fits well with my last name and it's a very nice name.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
If a boy, Dave, Matt, Tom, a nice one-syllable traditional name. I can't stand people who give boys stupid names.

With girls, however, I'm limited by the fact that I'd never name a daughter the same name as a girl I've fucked in the past, and I've fucked a few too many girls and thinned out the name pool. Plus, I absolutely love Slavic female names despite being 100% French ethnically speaking. I'd have to name a girl Ilyana or Mileva or Svetlana.

d3structor

Jul 28, 2009
I always wanted to name my boy something super-masculine like....
Grizzly Savage ________

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
Pace. I can be wrong, but I believe that is Italian for peace.

That or something else which is foreign and translates to something like peace, or a similar word.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
Boy: Nicolas James, continuing my family tradition.
Girl: I'm not entirely sure, but to continue the other family tradition, she needs to have a flower name. (i.e., my mom is Roseanne, my grandmother is Rosario, and my middle name is Violet.) So maybe something like Tansy or Amaryllis (Lyssa for short).

islagatt

Jul 28, 2008
Well, I was named after a character in a sci-fi book, and after finishing Deathstalker Coda I reaffirmed that I would maintain that tradition by naming any son I had Owen. Blasphemous to be sure, but hey, why not.
If I had a daughter... jeez that's a difficult one. There was a name that I used to think of, a name for female characters in stories I intended to write but for the life of me I can't remember it now. Probably some kind of meaning there. Anyway it doesn't much matter since I don't aim to have kids. Teaching them is more than enough thank you.