Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I would put in-
People who view videogame are to blame for kid violences
Chavs
Church members who view God is a hater (I forgot the church name)
People who type racial or disciminate any culture over an event (you know who I'm talking about ie the earthquake and the football match).

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
Corax_1990 said:
I place the room in the room. *head asplodes*
Fuckin' ninja'd. <_<

I sit outside the door and throw random junk in it, giggling maniacally as I do so.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
Religious fanatics, including all the stark, angry anti-theists who are basically as bad, but they simply scream and rage in the name of 'nothing' rather than 'God'.

Also, anything made by Apple.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Religious Fanatics,the cast of Jersey Shore,Neo-Nazis,the KKK and pretty much every politician,except for the one who plowed a car with his tank.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Davatehi said:
I would probably put the bottom of my garbage can in there. Infinite garbage disposal!
Better yet, put a bigger funnel-type thing on there, and charge countries to dump their waist in it. Infinite, clean landfill. And you and your family/friends would be rich forever.

thathaloguy117

Mar 17, 2011
Miles000 said:
How big is this room?

Will I be able to fit religion in it?
Like.... ALL religion.
I'd put in Atheism, only because atheists can't shut up about being atheists while they think they are better than everyone that believes in religion.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Religion, the War on Drugs, the Big Bang Theory (the Tv-show, that is.), alternative medicine, Bethesda Softworks, Oprah Winfrey, my student loan, hippies, conservatives, communists, the list goes on.

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
thathaloguy117 said:
Miles000 said:
How big is this room?

Will I be able to fit religion in it?
Like.... ALL religion.
I'd put in Atheism, only because atheists can't shut up about being atheists while they think they are better than everyone that believes in religion.
I consider Atheism a religion.

Saying there is definitely no god requires a similar faith to saying there is.
Mind you, it is at least based of something a little more solid than...... Not going there...

But it goes in with religion, I agree.

Pat8u

Apr 7, 2011
thanks to some of the early responses Im not gonna read this thread unless Im quoted

Ot:Ratings systems people should be free to do what they want with their entertainment as long as other people don't suffer because of it

Davatehi

Dec 23, 2010
Danny Ocean said:
Davatehi said:
I would probably put the bottom of my garbage can in there. Infinite garbage disposal!
Better yet, put a bigger funnel-type thing on there, and charge countries to dump their waist in it. Infinite, clean landfill. And you and your family/friends would be rich forever.
Yes, yes, yes! I weren't thinking big enough! I would become so rich that I could buy like a huge room that I could put stuff in to keep it safe, a vault if you will. In honour of room 101 that gave me the funds it should also be named 101.
Hmm... How about vault 101?

Sir Wilbur

Aug 4, 2011
Just to clarify that room 101 originates from the dystopian novel 1984, wherein the victims worst fears are materialised. The (excellent) TV show Room 101, hosted by Paul Merton, derives from the room 101 of the novel.

The point should be made that things are not "made to disappear", since the main protagonist in the 1984 novel actually survives room 101. It simply a place where you wish your worst enemies to be sent for punishment; the ideal place for Gillian Mckeith.

On the top of my list would be: Pendants.