What Would You Sell Your Soul for?

Popcorn_ie

Aug 26, 2008
i would sell my soul for more souls to sell then ask for a mutant cross breed of a dog and a cat :)

Salmon

Oct 8, 2007
I'd sell my soul for a zombie appocalypse, if I've got to go to hell, you lot are all coming with me...

the rabidrabit

Aug 25, 2008
Mind Control, Mind Bullets (That's telekinesis Kyle!), Pyrokinesis, the ability to fly and invulnerability. Then I could control the world through whatever means necessary, violence or diplomacy. Doctors and scientists would be forced to find a way to make live forever and then I would be become truly good in an attempt to win said soul back from the Devil. ( Assuming he gave me the powers in the first place)

Oh and unlimited free pizza forever wherever I may be in the world. Mmmmmmm, Pizza.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
John Galt post=18.69499.661919 said:
I'd swap my soul for...
You still owe me two favours, my dear Galt.

Regarding your question:
You think I would do something so foolish for something worldly?

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I wouldn't sell my soul, I'd bargain with *insert demon here* that I want to be immortal, in shape, attractive, intelligent, have regenerative powers and stop aging at 20, but not lose my soul.

So, I'd suggest that I be granted the ability to see what evil a person has committed and an item that can capture souls, so that I might reap the souls of the evil in exchange for the powers I wish.

I'd probably end up having to slay and capture the souls of 100 "creeps" to get the powers, but it'd be worth it.

Airhead

May 8, 2008
Meh. Eternal life would be boring, world domination would be a micromanagement pain in the a** (too many hours spent with Civilization to be fooled) and all the bad crap in the world? I think it makes people appreciate the good things more. Eliminating poverty and starvation will not neccesarily make everyone happy, as the example of whiny rich people shows.

Anyway, I find the idea of having a soul in the usual sense pretty hard to believe.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
enough money that I wouldn't need to work for the rest of my life, and could live comfortably.

that's all I want for my soul.

Hyzenthlay

Aug 27, 2008
Evilbunny post=18.69499.662416 said:
sathie post=18.69499.662405 said:
To be Australian.
Really? I'd hate to be Australian. No offense to you guys but as gamers you get screwed over and over again.
Im Australian but thats niether here nor there. I would sell my own soul to get the soul of someone I cared about out of hell if I had to.

yourkie1921

Jul 24, 2008
I'd sell my soul for a chance to meet boyd travers from psychonauts

just kidding (however he's awesome)
I'd use my soul to buy
3 unresticted wishes

I'd use those on

:immortality
:the ability to make my body younger every time I turn 100 (I'm not going to keep on aging, no lady wants to fuck a 10,000 year old man)
:3 more wishes

slowpoke219

Jun 30, 2008
::: We interrupt this forum for a message from the Devil :::

Mmmmm, delicious souls.

Seriously guys, lets be honest here. In this day and age of soul selling its a buyer's market! Soul prices have plummeted over the last century or so. Sure maybe a couple a hundred years ago a good soul could fetch you a fortune in gold or something, but today you'll be lucky if you get a Chick-fil-a coupon. I'm awash in souls down here, I've got no place to put them all. The guys who said Klondike bars and cheese sandwiches are more on the money. No, if you'll excuse me I have to go collect souls from Dakota Fanning, the creators of the Wii, and Shia Labuff. How else do you think he became famous.

sidhe3141

Jun 12, 2008
Hmmm... wonder if my shinigami'll accept that instead of half my lifespan...
EDIT: naw, the eyes aren't that great anyway. Though it might be worth it just to never have to realize I've forgotten someone's name.