What would your Call sign be?

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
In all the Movies with fighters pilots and the like they all have cool call signs so I was just wondering what would your call sign be?Unsurprising I'd probably stick with lonewolf.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Symbolical, a Bastard Broad sword behind a one of those large shields that oval (sorta). I forget what they're called, but they are wide at the top and then narrow at the bottom, but are long and can cover the body if someone crouches.

Name, E. Knight

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
Kasurami said:
Mosquitoharveyratmonkeyelephanttreeguineapigwaterbuffaloupsidedownmegaslidepowerreactorcocacolaxboxgiraffenomnomhearsayhispanicwaterboileruppersdownersleftersrightersslidersbidersmuffin.
I believe call signs are meant to increase the efficiency of radio communication in that respect I think you may want to rethink it however its definitely catchy just rolls of the tongue.

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
I dunno what mine would be, but I was on cadet camp last year, and my Sergeant's call sign was rainbow spice. By the end of the camp, we were all calling him Spice Girl, and giving him a load of shit for it :p

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
Mimic or Payne.

Both derive from my usernames which are Mimickry and PayneTrayne. Both are acceptable.

Also, sir.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
Rodrigez Steel /joke
Peach Dip! /jokex2
Mango Alpha! /jokex3
Toe Jam! /jokex4
Turtle Soup /Seriousface

EllEzDee

Nov 29, 2010
Semen stained shaving of timber.
Of course, according to the rest of the thread, a call sign is a name, not something left behind after your actions, in which case: Hector Q. Humperdink.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Crudus probably. Maybe something added to that. Maybe greenphalcon. One of those.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
If not Natster then I would probably go with Raven. I guess I would also say Nevermore a lot more often as well. That or Crow probably.

Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Bad Ass Mother 4000!!!!!

*Ahem* Sorry about that...

Forest Shadow

(I know it makes no sense in the Air But Eh)

thelonewolf266

Nov 18, 2010
Fox KITSUNE said:
Bad Ass Mother 4000!!!!!

*Ahem* Sorry about that...

Forest Shadow

(I know it makes no sense in the Air But Eh)
It makes more sense than

Kasurami said:
Mosquitoharveyratmonkeyelephanttreeguineapigwaterbuffaloupsidedownmegaslidepowerreactorcocacolaxboxgiraffenomnomhearsayhispanicwaterboileruppersdownersleftersrightersslidersbidersmuffin.
then again that isn't saying much.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
Kkkhkkhkh.

It sounds like that little burst of static your hear radios make in old war movies right after the guy says "over."

Shortened to Kkhk during combat to prevent confusion of course.