What would your last meal be?

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
I would want all 4 of the Original Iron Chefs from ICA (Bobby Flay, Cat Cora, Mario Batali and Masaharu Morimoto) to each cook me a course containing the food of thier choice. Except Flay, he has to make me a big-ass steak of some kind.

black-magic

May 21, 2009
The worlds rarest truffle, while they're looking for it i'd tunnel out. (king of the hill joke)

in all seriousness a cold case of pepsi, a plate of burbon chicken, and a side of maple candies

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
Tomato soup, grilled cheese, maybe a little bit of Chunky Monkey ice cream, and a glass of chocolate milk.

TerraRising

Jun 7, 2008
If I couldn't have a properly cooked steak au poivre, my last meal would have to involve good bacon, properly cooked eggs, sea salt and cracked peppercorns. Lettuce, tomato and mayo may be involved as well.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Just give me all the pizza, hamburgers and tacos you can muster and I'll be satisfied.

k3v1n

Sep 7, 2008
a really REALLY big Dürum Doner with lamb, white cheese and a bit of white sauce ....hmmm *drools*

Nocturnal Gentleman

Mar 12, 2010
I'd probably want a large steaming pile of king crab legs alongside a rabbit stew with a raspberry swirl cheesecake for dessert. Hell if I'm going out after a meal I damn well want the good stuff.

Reverend Del

Feb 17, 2010
Steak, bloody. Homemade chips, onions, mushrooms, and a good peppercorn sauce. With a good pint of ale to go with. Then I could die happy.

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
At the moment... I'd choose my mother's evil little yorkie cooked into a soup... That way I'll have the satisfaction of knowing that little demonic evil dog didn't out last me...

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
bacon and BBQ chicken thrown on a sandwich with lots of stuffing... (mmmm stuffing *drools*)