What would your secret codename be?

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
Fluffy. or something else that sounds quite cute, because it would be hilarious to have some one trying to talk seriously about me and then have to use that with a straight face.

TFielding

Apr 12, 2010
Vincent Mason Felts, a computer technician from the San Francisco Bay Area. Aspiring writer, but is rather poor at writing things and everyone dislikes his work. He constantly talks about his "novel" which never gets anywhere. His favorite color is dark blue. His father's side of the family is Dutch and his mother's is Italian.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Hero in a half shell said:
Mine would be "The Butterfly" because:

So what's yours?

lol oh man I totally forgot about that episode. Bleeding Gums Murphey right?

Broseph.

"Broseph! Do you hear me!"
"Broseph online!"

or when I die

"Brospeh? Broseph! BROSEPH!!!!!"

lol but in all seriousness I think I would want my secret name to be The Hyena...why? Because they are my favorite animals and I laugh like one....IMAGINE THAT LAUGH COMING AT YOU FROM A DARK ALLEY.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
FalloutJack said:
Why...Jack, of course.

The best codenames are the ones which tell you nothing.
Dammit I was going to say Jack, but there can't be two of us so I'll go by John.
Kaltazraza said:
John.
John would be a nice codename, because no one suspects John.
Sonofabitch.

...Fine I'll be Jim.

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
SckizoBoy said:
Totenkopf said:
Hmmm... *snick* *snick*

OT: These would be my suggestions:
"Oberst Herzog" (wouldn't be so good though, I've got already people in real life who call me that)
Ummm... 'Colonel Duke'? That's a weird one... How come you're called that?
It's a character from a movie called "Dead Snow", colonel is his rank (well, actually it's Standartenführer, since he is / was member of the [Waffen]-SS), and Herzog is simply his surname.

And somehow I seem to remind some of my friends of Mr. Herzog, so that's how I got that nickname.
It's not as bad as it seems though, he may be a zombie nazi, but also pretty cool and badass one at that.
(Jokingly, he's become something not too far away from the new Chuck Norris in our circle)

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Codename: Codename. It's so stupid no one would ever think of it. Besides everyone on this forum.