What would your Super Power Be?

vladtehimpaler

Jun 23, 2009
mine's slightly crude, so if you're easily offended don't click the spoiler
Instant Targeted Orgasm! just think of how much chaos you could cause with that in a crowded shopping mall! Or if you're just at home, bored
That, and mind reading, just so i could piss everyone off by saying all their thoughts out loud, as long as i can turn it off (see Code Geass0

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
To do everything when I want and/or need to. Some of them may include magical powers, telepathically wielding 20+ swords at once, performing limit breaks such as Omnislash Version 6, etc.
edit: I'll turn it on/off whenever I wish to.

FoodMonger

May 4, 2009
Transform into almost anything. Ya know, like

giant robots,
vehicles,
your grandma,
a hot supermodel,
the tampon of a hot supermodel,
a bird...

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
One Winged KP Koopa Paratroopa said:
PSI abilities, you know, like in Earthbound. That, and possibly some other ones...
PSI Teleport ß would come in handy.

dark-amon

Aug 22, 2009
My powers would be to completly control peoples nerves.
The limitation would be that I could not control peoples mind, and I could only control a certain amount of people at ones. the strenghts on the other hand would be that I would have complete power over someones body, nomatter how much they wanted to struggle and I could end a mans life with just a little ajustment to the nerve to the heart.

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
a full mastery of telekinesis with no weight/mass limitations LoS operating radius
with that power i could stop bullets or fly. i'd also need the limited foresight nessecary to detect incoming objects i.e. cars, bullets, punches, spittle, etc...

i know i'm not the first to pick this one. it's that awesome and we're all pretty smart around here.

superwookie

Jan 12, 2009
Mind reading, but with an on/off-switch. When people get mind reading powers on tv, they usually go insane after five hours because the thoughts overflow their mind.

Burst6

Mar 16, 2009
I want the power to restore anything i destroy or kill to its former state in a instant. I could go wild with a sledge hammer and explosives and not have to suffer consequences brought on by The Guy (or the man for all you hippies). I could also blow down a wall and restore it when someone is walking through it, I could think of so many ways to make money and have fun.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
xitel said:
The wishes thing is a cheat. You need a limitation. Personally it would be the ability to generate and control electricity. Think about all the possibilities!
What about water?

I think the best power to have is unlimited telekinesis. You can move everything and anything, even when some electrified "super hero" comes and shoots you with electricity, you just create a sort of a "shield" around you, and use your telekinesis so that his electricity would turn around and hit him.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
The ability to manipulate all matter and sub atomic particles. I do believe some of us learned our lesson from Dr Manhattan in Watchmen. : )

jackknife402

Aug 25, 2008
I'd want necromancy. Seriously, who'd want to mess with me with an army of skeletons on my side? And chicks dig that power....

Phlopsy

Nov 21, 2008
The power to punch a guy in the face over the internet.

Sure, the others are more powerful and useful, but even if you can shoot lightning out your eyes there are still dudes who are going to post on the internet LOLZ U R TEH SUXORZ

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
I'd go with intangibility, Shadowcat's power. Especially if I could make others intangible by touching them, I'd follow somebody around all day making them unable to touch anything.