What would your walk out song be?

Recusant

Nov 4, 2014
What I know about wrestling is somewhere between "diddly" and "squat", so I may be wrong on this, but I thought that what gets played when a wrestler walks in wasn't a whole song, just a snippet. In that case, I think there's no question; I'd go with "The Final Countdown" by Europe.

doggy go 7

Jul 28, 2010
I think Jay-Z's successfully scrubbed all the album versions from youtube, which is annoying, but the live one gets the point accross. Go find it on Spotify or something for the proper experience if you care

This song is pure power, plus it includes the phrase "I will not lose" in the chorus, which would be good for a fighting song (if completely inaccurate in my case)

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Something that really doesn't fit. Something that will get my opponent all philosophical about shit and cause them to mess up during the fight.

Something slow, elegant, sway-y...

YES.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Let's see if the internal time stamping works...EDIT: Nope, 3:34-4:06

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Hmmmm, bit of a tough one this question. You know what? Here's a song by a lady named Thelma Plum, and I would probably get it playing from the two minute mark. Give it a listen (from the beginning or that 2 minute mark) and I think you'll understand.

Cause you don't need to sound mean to sound mean.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Code:
[i]You're Gonna Have a Bad Time...[/i]

I was pretty... determined to say that. :D
[sub][sub](I'm terrible, I know, but at least I didn't do the genocide route.)[/sub][/sub]

I would have prepared another answer, but the metal covers of the Undertale tracks are damn good, and are currently stuck in my head.

HybridChangeling

Dec 13, 2015
If I was one, I think I would have a ipod with 1/3 "cool" walkout music, 1/3 showtunes, and 1/3 just the most random and off the wall things I can think of. The gimmick would be every time I walk out I would have to adapt to what was playing, and I would never know, because of the shuffle. So one day I would be coming down the walking thing doing the waltz with nobody as "In the Mood" plays, and the next I would do the electric slide or something. That's how you steal the show.

But if I HAD to pick one, it would be something from d.notive. The guy knows how to use the synth.

EDIT: Forgot how to HTML

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
This song has always struck me as a really good walk out song:

On a related note, this is my favourite wrestling walk out song: