What's an FPS that has bots in multiplayer? For the 360.

Psypherus

Feb 11, 2009
I need to practice my FPS skills and dont have LIVE or someone else to play with on a regular basis so I need a FPS where you can play against bots in multiplayer.

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Piemaster said:
Unreal Tournament 3 has bots I think.
Oh lawdy, this man is right. The bots are somewhat stupid in some areas but I find them to be awesome. Also, if you want a TPS, try out Gears of War 2.

DrummerM

Nov 24, 2008
Oh yeah, Rainbow Six Vegas (First and second) has a mode called Terrorist Hunt where you basically try to kill a set number of enemies on a map. I suppose it would be of some practice.

Spleeni

Jul 5, 2008
zombiepandaman said:
Team Fortress 2 has bots in some servers but you will have to look for them if you want to find them.
They don't have any A.I. though. Kinda pointless, unless you're farming for achievements.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
Shadowrun has them i think. however there is no point in buying the game if you dont have XBL however

Dark Crusader

Sep 3, 2008
Unreal Tournament - Hell if I recall correctly it used to be held as the gold standard for bots, I still boot up UT:2004 for a round against the bots every now and then.(UT:2004 of course being for the PC).
I know it's not for the 360, but just for fun, Tribes 2 has bots, they are quite good, their only problem being that they can't hop in vehicles(meaning you have a very unfair advantage).[Tribes 2 having been released as free-ware, and will run on damn near any PC, hell my old PC with a 2.00GHZ AMD CPU, 256 MB RAM and 32 MB vRAM {integrated} used to run it perfectly.]

I wish I could be of more help, but I haven't paid much attention to the 360 or the PS3 or the Wii for that matter, I have a perfectly fine PC and quite frankly, I never get control of the TV in my house.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
Like some have said before me, Unreal Tournament 3 and Perfect Dark Zero are your best bets for bots in an FPS (with Gears of War 2 being the best for the third person).

The multiplayer experience focuses on the interpersonal interaction between human players and is (for all intents and purposes) a social event while PC gaming is more insular and solitary by nature, because of this more PC games will have bots avalible than console games.