What's in the damn cube?!?

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Tallim said:
I really hope it's a Rick-Roll. That would actually make it a work of genius. but it won't be :( Yet another disappointment from ole Peter.
I would certainly hope so if only because I actually like the song.

But, as Daystar said, it'll probably be full of disappoint.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Disappointment.

It's the gift of Disappointment.

Also, a badger will visit your house and bite your crotch.
Yes, Yes and...ya know the more I think about it the more plausible it seems...

---

The announcement that the true meaning of what lies within The Cube will be discovered...when you purchase the Console version!

Shemming

Jun 12, 2010
>Inside the cube is half the profits the cube has made
>another cube starts
>lots of profit

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
The most advanced computer virus ever seen. As soon as the last layer is eroded, it will be unleashed and then internet will end. Or it could just be nothing. Either/or.

NightmareExpress

Dec 31, 2012
An apology followed by a Fable 4 announcement.
Or alternatively all of the sins of the world.
This box is of Pandora...

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I'm surprised that interest hasn't dropped to the point where there are only a few people still working on the thing. Then again, interest has probably picked up again now that you can troll those actually trying to get to the center.

Furnacewhelp

Nov 1, 2012
A cat, a vial of poison and a radioactive isotope. The whole experiment is to find out whether the cat is alive or dead. That's something we won't know until the cube is opened.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
It is obviously a weather machine. I mean, how else could we have gotten snow in Iowa in May!?

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
piinyouri said:
I'm sure it will be in an article a few hours after it happens.
Indeed. On the off chance the person who finds out is an inconceivably massive prick and tries to keep it to himself, it will eventually find its way to the surface one way or another.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Well, if it really is life changing and he's not bullshitting us (highly unlikely), then I would guess that it's all the profits the game made.

More than likely it'll be some really stupid video with "words of wisdom" from Peter.

The

Jan 24, 2012
Inside the box is a triangular prism. Then there will be a discussion on what's inside the triangular prism.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
grey_space said:
deadish said:
Another cube.
Not another cube, the cube.

The ultimate cube. The the cube that was foretold to bring balance to all geometric equations everywhere

The cube to end all cubes.
A hypercube, somehow compressed into three dimensions.

Then it'll unravel, break into the fourth dimension and let loose the Hounds of Tindalos and the Shoggoths, who will proceed to pave the way for the Great Old Ones.

Ergo, Peter Molyneux is a debased cultist in sheep's clothing. That's the only decent explanation in the history of ever.

If you'll excuse me, I think I'll go cover my iPhone in Sharpie Elder Signs.

Strelok

Dec 22, 2012
Fable 4 announcement trailer, only available on XBox dizzy, this time if your in game character dies your Dizzy gets the Red? Blue? Hot Pink Neon? Ring of Death and console banned, your Live account is banned till Dec 31st 9999. Bam! Life changing permanent death from XBox anyway.

That's right, it's a damn commercial, and I am sure it will be.