What's in your personal Hell?

TitanAtlas

Oct 14, 2010
Its a mix, from a god forsaken jungle, with justin bieber singing in the background, while watching crappy movies clichés over and over (yes hollywood im looking directly at you), while having an idiot following me constantly saying "are we there yet? are we there yet?", while hes carrying a goddam crying baby that wont fucking shutup, and all of this while hearing stupid "barbie" girls having theyre meaningless conversations over and over "sooooo i went to the maaaaaaaall and they didnt have the puuuuuuurse i waaaaaanted so i was like whateveeeeeeeeer, so my daaaaddy bought me a new car i cant drive and am problably going to crash till the end of the week!!!".

yes thats one of my many versions of a personnal hell....

oh oh everything while reliving my most embarassing moments!!!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
It would be full of great video games, awesome music, and epic battles that you are forces to fight in. And you can't die in said battles.[footnote]And just as a safety precaution, you can't get bored or sick of routine. So I'm completely set.[/footnote]
Yeah, I feel sorry for you guys, because my hell seems to be the best place in the world.

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
To relive my years as a brainless fuckwit. Ages 12-15. Again and again, while every mistake I made is pointed out by a milkman in a leotard and laughed at by a jury of my peers.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Hman121 said:
a room full of lusty women that I'm not married to would completely suck.

I'm Catholic, by the way...
You're already in hell. Nothing you can do about it, so just go nuts.

Spawny0908

Feb 11, 2009
I'm in my house and my room is gone so I have to stay in the living room...where my mom and sister just nag me to death. And I have all my games but no consoles to play them on. *shudders*

...Or just my house right now. Everyone's walking around here mad. At least I have a way to play games though.

headphonegirl

The Troll under the bridge
Oct 19, 2009
Twillight fangirls, RnB music playing all the time, and alots people just staring and whispering to each other rude comments about me.

Blitzwarp

Jan 11, 2011
Darkness. I'm absolutely terrified of the dark, and am convinced my personal Hell will be simply a dark room full of creepy noises. Ew.

The Boy in the Hat

Sep 30, 2010
Nothing. No mental stimuli = Boy in the Hat bored = HELL.
Well, nothing, and potatoes.
(I hate the damn things, don't make me justify it.)