Whats on your mind?

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
Why I am writing this while I have a LOT to do IRL. But old habits die hard I guess.

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
Um... gosh I hurt. Should stop faceplanting in the sea while taking the dogs to the dog beach, I suppose...

And... what's for dinner?

Mozza444

Nov 19, 2009
I'm thinking that i really should get up and go to college right now...
I also need a haircut..
I'm also pondering, whether or not to pre-order New Vegas.

minarri

Dec 31, 2008
ForensicYOYO said:
As for me since you asked so nicely lol Im just thinking about if I should believe what my ex is telling me or just blow her off. Your turn.
Guess it depends why you broke up with her. You know, and if she's batshit crazy or whatever. (・ω・)

OT: Agonizing on why I always seem to fall for guys I hardly know, and once I do fall for them I seem to lose the ability to converse. Furthermore trying to figure out a way to remedy this situation.

The Salty Vulcan

Jun 28, 2009
zipzod said:
I'm trying to design a simple but creative video game. One guy made Cave Story, why can't I (aside for a massive discrepancy in programming experience)? Right now I'm trying to brainstorm, but I have no idea where to start from or what to work with.

And why am I writing on these forums?
I'm doing the same thing too! Kinda.
Well what have you got so far? What kind of game would you want to play? What are some elements of game play and other games do you think are cool?

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
I'm worrying about how my supervisor told me that my internet usage is being monitered. As you may be able to guess, i'm pretty sure it's just scare tactics but i guess if i get fired i'll know the answer.

I'm also thinking about my awesome girlfriend, cos she's awesome.

Jun 7, 2010
What will it take for me to be truly happy?...

Will I ever acheive lucid dreaming?...

What effect will that have on me?...will it give me great insight into myself and newfound enthusiasm for life or will it further my isolation from human society and OH MY GOD, CHEERY LUNATIC'S AVATAR IS AN ELEPHANT ON A TRAMPOLINE!

Did i spell elephant right?...

What would It be like if my cat had samuel L. jackson's voice?...

Will i ever start a games company?...

Is it possible to solve anything and everything with violence?...

Bacon...*drool*

Is it a bad thing i can crack my Toes,Ankles,knees,fingers,thumbs,wrists,elbows and neck?...

I wonder if i'm mentally healthy...

Maybe i should stop this post before it bacomes a psychological profile...

I spelled becomes as bacomes, I need to either stop this or get some bacon for lunch...

Maybe I shall go watch some game-related youtube videos, sonmething useful for when I start making games....

Shall i get C++ for christmas?...

Then i should pick up the unreal engine and learn to use that...

OK i should end this now.

That was an insight to my mind and the thoughts going thruogh it as i typed, I'm not crazy!...

...Maybe i should get the mentalist 1st season box setOK STOP THIS DAMN POST NOW!

Dirty-Zombie

Nov 26, 2009
What to build in minecraft, and this has been stuck in my head for about 30mins:

<youtube=mbBs2OcR8a8>

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
I'm just thinking I'm hungry and should go have lunch soon, other than that, plotting omni-dimensional domination.

FortheLegion

Dec 16, 2008
Rex Dark said:
I'm just thinking I'm hungry and should go have lunch soon, other than that, plotting omni-dimensional domination.
Gasp Why Have I not thought of Expanding my Dream empire Into other dimensions!