Whats on your mind?

ForensicYOYO

Jun 12, 2010
Simple enough. Just tell me whats on your mind.

As for me since you asked so nicely lol Im just thinking about if I should believe what my ex is telling me or just blow her off. Your turn.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Love, sex, and whether my irregular heartbeat would kindly stop flaring up on me today.

OakTaooper

Jul 24, 2010
lol don't believe her. But actually, I'm thinking about how I hungry I am...ramen sounds really good right now. hm...

RathWolf

Apr 14, 2009
"Oh my god, why am I wasting time on the Escapist when I have an essay to write. Crap crap crap crap..."

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I'm questioning how to continue in my life, wondering if I should continue spending any time with my mother and her boyfriend.

I'm wondering how much longer I can continue living the way I currently do, and when I will be able to fix everything that is wrong with my current situation.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
I like Samurai Shodown: Edge of Destiny.

Hell, even the fact that Golba is an SNK Boss is forgivable...if only because he's voiced by Norio friggin' Wakamoto.

Addendum_Forthcoming

Queen of the Edit
Feb 4, 2009
I'm thinking aboiut having a chili dog. And also thinking about how much impetus I will require before walking the 500 metres to my local PO to pay my rent.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
paineverywherepaineverywherepaineverywherepaineverywherepaineverywherepaineverywhere

And so on.

... You know, I could have sworn you made the last thread like this, OP.
Maybe you just posted in it, I guess. All of this MOTHERFUCKING PAIN is making thought so good not.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I wish my laptop would get fixed already... going on the internet on my PS3 is a lot more annoying in comparison.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
Love and my own self-doubts. I just want to tell her, but I'm afraid it'll just be a repeat of my own mistakes.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I gotta pick my GF up from school tomorrow but I told my friends we would play some music tomorrow... So I gotta manage my time better. she gets out at 3 and I was gonna stop by my friends at 5 but I still wanted to do something with her not just pick her up from school...

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
"What's on your mind? Well what's currently on my mind is a series of shapes that due to a learning process, have come to be interepted by my mind as- wait I got to write this down... Hmmm copy paste and... 'What's on your mind? Well what's currently on my mind is a series of shapes that due to a learning process, have come to be interepted by my mind as- wait I got to right this down... ' Oh great now I'm going to end up on an infinite loop... 'Oh great now I'm going to end up on an infinite loop.'"

ECHO
ECHO
Echo
echo
echo

"I hope that the small font code works... I've never used it before... Wait now everyone is gonna think I'm crazy! Well to bad for them. They wanted to know what was on my mind, well now they know.
And knowing is half the battle!
Shut up!"

Edit: Fuck! I used the wrong right/write. Need to correct it! There we go.

Edit #2: Fuck #2! Shut up, I like running gags (She likes running gags as well (Shut up)) I forgot a quotation mark.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
Me being angry and about how I can get Europa Universalis 3 to stop crashing...

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
I really wish I knew what to write in this book, and why is it so difficult to know what should happen next?

that's pretty much always on my mind.