What's rad, in 3D, and rhymes with "Hilty dear"? That's right, a new GUILTY GEAR!

z3tzilla

Sep 8, 2010
Maximum Bert said:
Souplex said:
But we already have BlazBlue.
Guilty Gear will never compare due to a simple lack of Taeger.
If you had said Makoto I would have agreed but Guilty Gear has Potemkin
But... but Potemkin doesn't have the power of MAGNETISM!
Seriously, I could never imagine that I'll be playing grappler in any fighting game (I'm more of a Zappa/Arakune guy, really like the weird ones), but Tager's so much fun to play he became my favorite character in BB...

Zeke63

Jul 10, 2012
I really liked persona 4 and bb. never got to play gg so really excited for this, just hope not full price title

Zeke63

Jul 10, 2012
really excited for this, never got to play a gg game but i love persona and bb

Maximum Bert

Feb 3, 2013
z3tzilla said:
Maximum Bert said:
Souplex said:
But we already have BlazBlue.
Guilty Gear will never compare due to a simple lack of Taeger.
If you had said Makoto I would have agreed but Guilty Gear has Potemkin
But... but Potemkin doesn't have the power of MAGNETISM!
Seriously, I could never imagine that I'll be playing grappler in any fighting game (I'm more of a Zappa/Arakune guy, really like the weird ones), but Tager's so much fun to play he became my favorite character in BB...
I have had enough with characters that have the power of magnetism after MVC2 thankyou very much. But I wont judge you on your choice of characters. My favourite is Makoto I just love that character, while in Guilty Gear its Faust and Ino all the way although I am pretty terrible at both franchises.

I am going to train up in P4A though.

Norrdicus

Feb 27, 2012
They showed a new trailer today, with more characters!

I wonder if the PS3 version will look this good

EstrogenicMuscle

Sep 7, 2012
You know, the more I look at this, the more I realize that 3D really is the future of everything.

I'm generally 2D sprite purist for a lot of stuff. But this shows that well done 3D can look every bit as good as 2D sprites. Makes me hope they do something similar to this for Mighty No. 9.

3D has finally made it. It's won over my heart for everything.
Still really want this game to come to the PC. Come on, it's using such a PC friendly engine. Yet no PC version confirmed.:(