What's So Bad About Transformers 2?

xChevelle24

Mar 10, 2009
Acid Armageddon said:
I actually liked the first movie more then the second, for many reasons. I will name a few but there WILL be spoilers so you've been warned!

1. Dog humping/robot humping scenes: WTF? Not necessary, totally lame and disgusting

2. The one Deceptixon had GIANT TESTICLES made of wrecking balls. Um, really Michael Bay? Really? Can't you treat your audience like they are NOT five years old?

3. Total Terminator rip off with the college girl transformer. Wasted time and made me realize how terrible the movie was.

4. Terrible plot holes so big that Optimus Prime would have no problem getting through them! (A piece of the cube was left in Megan Fox's safe in the one scene and never referred to again for the WHOLE FILM.

5. The ending was TERRIBLE. cut right to the ship, Optimus gives lame speece almost xopy and pasted from Transformers 1 and then fades out.

Basically, a terrible movie. Only reason I'm not totally angry is because I at least got to see some robots ripped in half.
In somewhat of a defense. #4 isn't entirely accurate. They use the piece of the cube that was left in her locker to revive the old man who switched sides. Yeah, the one with the kane with lame jokes.

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
TriggerAF said:
http://postavant.com/2009/07/50-things-i-hate-about-transformers-2/

Pretty much everything on that list is wrong with it.
yeah but i have one to add to his list...

john tutturo's ass. period. most scarring thing i have ever seen.

PsykoDragon

Aug 19, 2008
Even the FAQ forgets to mention that Jordanian military helicopters (which were quickly knocked down) were flying over the pyramids in Egyptian airspace.

xChevelle24

Mar 10, 2009
grimsprice said:
TriggerAF said:
http://postavant.com/2009/07/50-things-i-hate-about-transformers-2/

Pretty much everything on that list is wrong with it.
yeah but i have one to add to his list...

john tutturo's ass. period. most scarring thing i have ever seen.
Don't forget (part of) his nutsack...