Whats that game you don't like telling people you like/love.

Mr. In-between

Apr 7, 2010
I'm not ashamed of the games I enjoy, especially Harvest Moon.

Why?

Because I realize that anyone who is going to give me shit for playing "kiddie" games is just a jackass who is immersing themselves in gore, profanity, and tits in an effort to look like a "grown-up" gamer.

CapnRaccoon

Jun 16, 2010
Pokemon is pretty much in top 10.
I used to be all shy about playing WoW and literally deny that shit - But then I was like "You know what...Fuck this shit"
And I'm still some what socially acceptable, alriiight! 8D

Jun 7, 2010
Darksiders.

Yes its a horribly disfigured mess of other, better games but there's something about it that compells me to play it for about half an hour every two weeks or so.

Im also probably the only person here who liked the character design in that game.

I know it's absolute shite but i like it for some reason.

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
I generally don't hide that I like to game. However, I do generally leave out that I play World of Warcraft until the person gets to know me better.

I do so, as you can probably guess, because people pre-judge you as some basement dwelling, mouth breathing nerd...when in reality this is rarely the case with most WoW players (at least I've found).

It's funny though, because I've had people do the same thing with me. For example - I was working as an RA while I was in college, and one of my bosses found out that I played WoW (If I recall correctly he stopped by while I was raiding one weekend). I then learned that he played WoW, and was a pretty hardcore raider, and was on the same server as me on the opposite faction. I then camped BRS on my rogue, and ganked his gnome ass...

LiquidSnake2142

Jan 21, 2010
i guess it would have to be a few titles like, Too Human, it was that good but i did like it enough to beat it and want to play more. there's all of the FF's, not very many ppl are in2 jrpgs in utah lol

Tourette

Dec 19, 2009
Ridge Racer 7 on my PS3. Don't know why but it seems that everyone thinks it is shit.
Personally, I love it and it is great fun to play :D

WakeTheDead1

Jan 27, 2010
x-men origins wolverine after a long day,
007 quantum of solace - linear as anything but fun
i really enjoyed that cel-shaded prince of persia