What's the best shot you've ever fired?

IssacClarke88

Oct 18, 2009
I was playing Halo 2 on Xbox original w/ my stepbrother and his usual strategy was to try and run me over in a ghost. Best shots I ever made were when I jumped overhim and finished ihm with some well placed plasma rifle shots in mid-air

ryai458

Oct 20, 2008
on bloc in cod4 you know the apartments? good keep reading you now the doorway opening things in the front? good keep reading, now do you now the window slits above the doorway? good, I was on the opposite apartment sniping at an angle so i could so the doorway and through the window slits i saw someone run at the doorway shot missed then i changed aim and shot once thru the slits and hit the guy as he came up the stairs

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
Mine was a lucky extermination in halo 3 on standoff with one spartan laser shot. One guy on a mongoose rode right in front of my shot.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
My friend always no-scopes headshots me on Gears 2 without aiming and I did a fluke and did the same to him, the sense of acomplishment inside me at that time.

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
blindthrall said:
I just got the brutal economy achievement with CoD:WaW (3 kills,1 bullet), and it got me thinking. I mean a single shot, from a gun, the most satisfying and/or devastating shot you've ever done. No blowing up things by pressing a button, and if you're going to say Fatman, it better be really nice, like twenty guys at once.

My personal best is from Hitman: Contracts. On the last level, the hotel, I turned out the lights, let the SWAT run down the hallway, put a .50 BMG to the back of the last guy's helmet, and pulled the trigger. When the lights came back on, there were seven swatties lined up in a neat little row on the floor, with a neat little hole through all their helmets.
My most satisfying shot would have to be when playing Conflict: (can't remember which) with a friend, we were pretty much held at some trench cause there was a guy on a turret ages away, I continued drawing his fire and shooting down everyone within distance. My friend however went around and killed the turret guy, not knowing this and getting fed up with being shot at from a distance I pulled out my gun and shot my friend in the face just after he took care of the turret.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
In Team Fortress 2 I was a lone sniper gaurding the last cap point on Dustbowl and i fired a shot at a medic, to my suprise it hit a spy in the face and killed him, then i shot at the medic again and killed annother invisible spy, annother shot and the same thing happend. It was freaking rediculas, then the medic ubered a soldier and they capped the point. Sad Face :(

Archon_Original

Oct 19, 2009
hmm hard to choose one! but 1 or two that sticks in my mind was on unreal championship 2 the liandri conflict, where i saw my freind dissapear in the the fog of warthrough my scope at max zoom as he was at the opposite end of the biggest map, i guessed the best place to take a shot and removed his head plus his best teammate that had just walked round the corner even though they were both out of view!! aslo got a backflip treble headshot through a doorway! loved that game!

Conqueror Kenny

Jan 14, 2008
I actually just fired a great shot,it was a complete accident but so funny.
I was sniping on Gears of War 2, just as I pulled my trigger I heard my team mate shout "Look out" so I panicked, and it I thought I missed until the sign came up at the bottom of my screen saying I scored a headshot. I was confused because the guy I shot at was still alive, as I unscoped to reload I saw a headless body next to me, shotgun still in his hands.
I was in tears after that shot.

bassie302

Feb 3, 2008
UT3 playin a bit online... I watched the enemy team going steamroller on us with a Leviathan. So having just respawned after catching it's ion cannon with my face, I shot the massive tank with my puny pistol... and killed it.

Alternatively, again in UT3, firing my rocket launcher at someone close by. I missed, killed him with the next few shots, when all of a sudden I get another kill. Apparently my lone rocket found a face to hug somewhere in the distance.

I always seem to have crazy luck.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
I killed 3 people with the Pyro's taunt kill in Team Fortress 2.
In a round of Counter Strike Source I single handedly killed the enemy team of 10 using only the .228 and being the only one alive.
In Call Of Duty 4 I killed the entire enemy team using only a USP on block shooting most of them from the other side of the map.

Athlumney

Apr 15, 2009
In combat arms all permitted deathroom elimination match fired a shot at an enemy with my anaconda black pistol as he went through one of only 2 doors on the map his teamate comes through I fire the pistol again I score a nutshot on him and killed the guy I shot before for a double kill. Nutshots were 1hko at that time.

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
I don't know about the best, but the funniest one I ever made was actually in Oblivion - firing an arrow straight up in the air, experimenting with the arrow physics, as a guard walks up behind me. I have an inkling about what's going to happen, so, I sit there, and wait for it, wait for it, wait for it...Suddenly, the arrow comes back to earth, hits him in the head and he dies instantly from my sneak attack bonus. XD That never gets any less funny when I do it, but the arrows have a pretty random area they can fall into.

Wayte

Oct 21, 2009
sasquatch99 said:
In Halo 3, getting a bulltrue with a sniper rifle while no scoping.

It was the luckiset thing I have done and therefore the best shot I've fired in anger.

I did that once too >.>
Not stealing your thunder, just thats the best shot I've had. And one of the most satisfying, I don't mind sword users but it was one of those ones that camps the small room in Pitstop and then teabags like he's doing something skillful lol.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
In BF43, I used the tank's cannon to shoot down a plane :)
In real life, bullseyeing with a .22 :D

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
pistol headshots

mainly in rainbow vegas six
had a shotty and a raging bull pulled my bull out and took out this guy on the other side of the map it was pretty sweet

and theres quick sniping which is always fun

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
Athlumney said:
In combat arms all permitted deathroom elimination match fired a shot at an enemy with my anaconda black pistol as he went through one of only 2 doors on the map his teamate comes through I fire the pistol again I score a nutshot on him and killed the guy I shot before for a double kill. Nutshots were 1hko at that time.
i like how your character laughs when you get a nut shot

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Delta Force 2. Online match, I had Glock and was scuttling around some dunes when this guy with the same idea appeared out of nowhere. I pointed and started firing until my clip empties, the whole time we were both backing off and he was spinning around shooting his handgun off in all directions trying to figure out where the shots were coming from.

He sent me a message a minute later saying that the noise from my gun scared the crap out of him, to which I said "same here". We both had a good laugh.

Chester41585

Mar 22, 2009
IRL: Iron-sighted a softball at 400 Yards using a Mosin-Nagant. Now that is skill. I guess I should have my legal name changed to xXUltimateSniperLeetXx.