Whats the first thing Your Mute character would say.

Coldfreeze

Jan 14, 2010
Pretty much every character i created in a character customizer : O silly me i was talking for four hours when i realized, i was turned on mute and now it's the end of the game and i don't have anything to talk about cuz i don't want to repeat myself. So wanna hang out? I mean those enemy Gangmember/orc/elf/unicorn/police officer/some random dude i really hate can wait.

5 hours later

So then i realized that i can talk really i can, well bye.

or like samus in other m couldn't shut up about : MY BABY!

Gasaraki

Oct 15, 2009
Crono: (right about to fight lavos) "You know what? No, just fucking no. Some weird shit's happened since we started this but you want me to fight something that has the power to destroy the world?! I don''t care if it's not at full power yet, it's not my problem. Let those guys from the future deal with it".

LordOmnit

Oct 8, 2007
After the characters have escaped the final boss' inevitably crumbling lair they eventually come upon a door (as people are wont to build doors) whereupon the main character goes up to it and opens it for the others and says, "After you," as they are passing through the door.
Everyone trips.

RichardThompson

Aug 25, 2010
To be honest if you've portrayed a character as a mute, I like them to stay that way. Crash Bandicoot was better when all he said was "Whoa!". Now he know's "Pancakes" and the whole franchise has fallen off a cliff.
Though in fairness, Jak's voice in the Jak and Daxter series was hugely unexpected to me, as his voice was rediculously bad-ass and out of character to his old self, but that is what he was being portrayed as; a twisted shell of his former kind, light-hearted self, out for revenge, so it worked for me. Made the game a bit more interesting having Daxter talking to someone who talks back, too.

DaDrum

May 9, 2010
'roach':fuck you shephard! i'm still alive if you can't tell! you fucking killed ghost for christ's sake! what the fuck!

what are they doing with those petrol cans? shephard? SHEPHARD! don't you walk away from ME! i will have my vengeance! *gets lit on fire* noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

The Ambrosian

Paperboy
May 9, 2009
Easy Evil said:
Kukakkau said:
Easy Evil said:
I want Masterchief to sound/be black ???.
Uh master chief has a voice...

OT: Probably "Yet another order for me? Why not one of the other 6 members of the platoon? You know what? Fuck it, I QUIT!"
The Ambrosian said:
Easy Evil said:
I want Masterchief to sound/be black ???.
Masterchief does talk in halo...just not much.
I tried to find a youtube video but all the results are Machinima. -_-
OT: I imagine whoever it was, their voice would be really croaky and weird after not talking all their life...
well that?s embracing but then again the last halo game I played was halo 2 so it?s not too bad.
In your defence he probably doesn't even say ten lines in the whole game.

SideburnsPuppy

May 23, 2009
Crono: (warps to 1999 immediately upon reaching The End of Time and seeing Lavos)...Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
The fear marine: ALMA GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU CRAZY DEMON CHILD !

sabbat

Apr 29, 2010
Gordon Freeman: "Black Mesa is going to cover the F**king hospital bill, or i'm SO gonna sue!"

Stephanos132

Sep 7, 2009
Link: I don't give a damn what the goddesses have planned for me, if they want to play silly buggers with reality and let a dangerous madman have access to their powers, then that's their own stupid fault. I'm not anyones fucking handyman.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
any mute fps character "can you pass me a clip?"
other guy "you can talk?"
main character "yeah it's just no one ever asked me any thing" ... "going to give me that clip or not?"

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
Own Character in LOTRO: "No I will NOT go kill any more spiders untill you tell me the fuck WHY!!!! or at least tell me it's because they're creepy or something... give me some motivation... I did not come here to kill innocent creatures that has done nothing to me for a mere 10 silvers so go F***! yourself.. oh, and can I have that 10 silver?