What's the first thingyou're doing on the post-apocalypse?

Ranorak

Tamer of the Coffee mug!
Feb 17, 2010
wintercoat said:
Well, my underground colony's water filter is on the fritz...I might have to go top-side and get a new water chip...I hear there's a nearby town that might have some information on where I can get one.
I was going to make a bottle-cap joke, but, honestly, this is way better.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I will venture out into the wasteland on an epic quest. I will fight through hordes of shuffling monsters. I will brave the bitter cold and wind. I will scavenge through the remains of civilisation, in order to buy my mother a westlife DVD!

And possibly a bag of maltesers. I got a crazy craving for maltesers.

his1nightmare

Nov 8, 2010
I will just lean back and wait for the next news to air on TV that will blaspheme about some stupid shit people did because the world didn't end as intended.

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
I will probably sleep in because it is nearly Christmas, and I wish to receive my new pen tablet as soon as possible seeing as the one I currently use is no longer properly functional.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I went shopping with my mother and got my haircut. This is the most boring end of the world since the last end of the world.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I will be getting coffee from my local coffee shop, grabbing some lunch, and going straight to work.

Not the most exciting thing ever, but most obligations aren't. :/

thesilentman

What this
Jun 14, 2012
I'd set camel spiders on the zealots in my school who really believed the world was going to end. Why yes; I go to high school where 95% of the people there are fucking morons.

Kidding, kidding[footnote]If you browse the Escapist, are a teenager in high school and live in Australia (as a bonus), you are now free to send camel spiders to me in the mail.[/footnote]. I'm not that cruel. I'd rather try to beat Sif now that I know the world didn't end.

(God. DAMMIT. Died again.)

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
I decided to spite the whole "Ceasefire Friday" thing that was running cocurrently by playing some Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD.

Gormech

May 10, 2012
Well, currently I'm looking for some video footage of the faces of all those crazy people flocking to the town out in the middle of nowhere thinking that was the 'safe spot'. Any help?