What's the greatest weakness of your Skyrim character?

PAGEToap44

Jul 16, 2008
My big lumbering Nord can't sneak for shit. I usually end up getting caught and have to slaughter everyone. I'm dreading the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood missions.

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
Mmm well being a sneaky kaijit, yeah guess what a sneaky cat person *chuckle* I do well killing sniper style. One or two arrows if needed and most fall. Most my weakness is if there are enemies that are able to take the punch.

Still I have magic as backup skill!

So my weakness is that if someone gets close well I got problems!

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
PAGEToap44 said:
My big lumbering Nord can't sneak for shit. I usually end up getting caught and have to slaughter everyone. I'm dreading the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood missions.
Big Secret or not so.. Town Guards ;)

Just sneak behind one stay out of sight and you get levels quick!

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Two-handed weapons. They can deal me some serious damage, with me merely scaping them with my axe. Even worse if I'm swamped.

Jitters Caffeine

Sep 10, 2011
I'd have to say it's that I care too much about my companions. To a point where I'll save probably a little too often or reload a save from a few hours back so I don't take a chance on losing them. I know carry a skull with me wherever I travel for companionship.

Bagk Nakh

May 18, 2011
Falling off cliffs... 512 armor rating and 100% magic resistance with numerous health regen and two handed weapon bonuses and the Steed stone is just as ridiculous as it sounds (a Smithing and Enchanting combo is just OP as hell). Set out to make a tank, ended up with a lightning bruiser.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
nklshaz said:
Edit: I figured I may as well make this thread more accessible. For those of you who haven't picked up Skyrim yet, what's the greatest weakness of you OBLIVION Character?
Thank you.

Brill the Barbarian is a Nordic Vampire. Fire just burns right through him, m'afraid.

But you just try and come at him with frost. He'll send your battered and mangled remains home in an insulated bodybag.

PAGEToap44 said:
This explains why I had so much trouble being stealthy when I did the Thieves Guild questline. Fuck it, I still became the Gray Fox.

The Riff

Aug 23, 2008
In Oblivion i was un-beatable. I had so many health potions that i could constantly drip feed me while in combat and i had the maxed leveled chillrend sword that was fire enchanted during day and frost at night, it was beautiful, i also had 100 in one handed and heavy armor and was almost level 100 in destruction magic.

NOW in Skyrim my level 18 dark elf assassin is weak to just about anything that use any kind of melee damage like bandits with swords that i didnt see and couldnt take out with my sneakyness or sabrecats. Thouse sabrecats are some real badasses...

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Ostensibly, large groups of enemies *could* threaten my Mage.

There's just so many ways to deal with critters though. Zero Magicka cost Destruction spells are just broken. BROKEN, people! SPAM LIGHTNING DEATH EVERYWHERE!

*cackle*

tjarne

Oct 15, 2009
Anything with the common sense of throwing a glance over the shoulder every now and then... Otherwise two 30x sneak attacks take care of most things.

Griphphin

Jul 4, 2009
strange women.
Hand-to-hand combat against multiple foes is my half-mage/half-thief argonian's biggest weakness. My companion is nice enough to tank for me often enough to get me by in these situations, thankfully.

pyro251086

Nov 20, 2011
My characters name is Russell Crowe. He spends his time fightin' around the world, yet has never used anything but his fists. He has no weaknesses.

nklshaz

Nov 27, 2010
Shark Wrangler said:
Everybody seems to keep saying their sorry for making another Skyrim thread. Its null and void to apologize for something, then do it anyways.
True, but technically, I never apologized for mine ;)

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
Ranged mages.
Thankfully all of those idiots use frost magic so my Nord Dragon hunter can run up and cut them into neat little strips of flesh with my Fully upgraded Ancient Nord swords.
I only Died 3 Times; Once fighting the dragon priest Hevnoraak, and twice fighting some Drauger Deathlords. Fuck me, those bastards hit hard.

The hell is this?
[imghttp://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/image?c=03AHJ_Vuu-QR_a6B3l1gBLOsRtm1HQkRTwPC8-8SdaZpiKt_qc5oHfauhz9RT9XvVjgZqjCxSTGRP1tZgoKB6R5iXUWIWCX--lvZhtjDrGgdx-T5l4bwOMid6OCGqBhXWQliFgJz47P663SXIy_8m8zPEgO94wufEA5Q[/img]

patroklos57

Jun 10, 2011
Hhhmmmmm......my Argonian Mage greatest weakness is.......lightning!!I usually die immydiatlywhen enemies use lighting spells so i slow the time with ''THE VOICE'' and burn them with fire!

blah_ducks

Dec 21, 2009
Trolls and Sabercats are the only ones to give me a lot of trouble so far. I guess my slow attacking speed is also a bit annoying (two-handed weapons and all that). I'm going for a barbarian woman. However, pretty much everyone else goes down in one or two hits (except bosses might take up to...five?)

But once I finish my research paper I'm gonna try my luck against my first dragon. Using only my orkish warhammer :3 Bows are for cowards