What's the last game you have beat?

Bat Vader

Mar 11, 2009
I completed the story mode of Portal 2 about two days ago. A friend of mine and I completed the co-op mode about a day before that. About five days ago I completed the story mode in Mortal Kombat.

lulztaco

Apr 19, 2011
I beat portal 2 (sp and co op) the day after it came out, since then I have beat bullet storm, dragon age 2, dragon age awakening, assassins creed brotherhood and, just because I was feeling nostalgic, megaman x.... So I guess that would make the last game I beat megaman x...

darkzero344

Jan 23, 2011
I just beat Infamous for the first time, loved it, and am pretty psyched I don't have to wait long for the sequel

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Replayed Fallout: New Vegas.
I sided with Mr.House this time. And you know, it felt like a pretty good choice.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (second playthrough).

It would've been Crysis, but the final level was so buggy and crash-prone that I gave up and watched the disappointing ending cinematic on Youtube.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Won a cultural victory in Civilization: Revolution as Rome. All the other civs ganged up on me when they realized I was about to win, but I had enough military units to hold them off. Indeed, I captured several Mongolian cities and gave the German army a bloody nose by the time the game was through.

Sateru

Jul 11, 2010
Shadow Hearts... I replayed it for old times sake, and remembered how much I loved it. Why did they have to sell out and make Shadow Hearts 3? DX It should have ended with Yuri! -le sob-