What's the last game you played in 2009?

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
Hi, I wonder what was the last game you played 2009? For me it was rainbow six to playstation. I was a bit bored so I picked my old playstation out and I had really fun whith it now tell me what was you're last played game 2009?

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
Avatar which was, coincidentally the first game I played in 2010 (didn't go to any parties).

Jadak

Nov 4, 2008
Modern Warfare 2, I think.

Wish I had something less common to put out there...

Taerdin

Nov 7, 2006
I would say Metal Gear Solid 4, but you asked what game I played last, not what movie I watched last....

ZING! Hahaha... people say it has lots of cinematics, so I joked about how its more like a movie. Ohhhh hahaha... haha... ha.... haaaaaaaaa

Seriously though, MGS4, and its pretty awesome. I'm hoping I beat it this time as I somehow managed to get stuck last time I played it.

metza

Oct 8, 2009
Played some Beatles Rock Band on NYE. It was also the first game I played in 2010, which is kinda dull.

AfterAscon

Tilting at WHARRGARBL
Nov 29, 2007
Modern Warefare 2. Someone was even wishing people happy new year. I thought xbox live wasn't allowed any goodwill comments to be uttered.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
The last game I played in 2009 was Dragon Age: Origins. I started a new character. The first game I played in 2010 was Halo 3.

AfterAscon said:
Modern Warefare 2. Someone was even wishing people happy new year. I thought xbox live wasn't allowed any goodwill comments to be uttered.
Most people I've meet on Xbox Live are actually pretty nice. I've only meet one or two that fit the description that people have for them.

monkyvirus

Jan 3, 2009
Mario Bros on the NES

Ah, best day of my life! ( I hadn't ever seen a NES for real before but I went to a mate's new year's party and there it was *sigh* I may have fainted either that or I'd drunk too much by that point...)