whats the most violent game you have ever played?

Maddenfreak

Jul 15, 2008
that would be Resistance: Fall of Man, I nearly pissed myself the first time I played. Especially when I got grabbed by one of those things with the long arms that tear your face off, I cant remember what their called

JDLY

Jun 21, 2008
Maddenfreak said:
that would be Resistance: Fall of Man, I nearly pissed myself the first time I played. Especially when I got grabbed by one of those things with the long arms that tear your face off, I cant remember what their called
Are you talking about the meniels?

For me it would be Gears of War. Shooting somebody in the head only to have their head pop of or chainsawing them in to little bits.

Arcadia2000

Mar 3, 2008
While not all chicks succumb to the stereotype of being afraid of things that go boo in the dark and games that teach one to how to make the blood spurt most effectivly from your foe... I like my gaming experience a little more thinky and a little less gory. That being said, I do enjoy Mortal Kombat from time to time. But if I can go slightly outside the box, the new Ninja Gaiden II has an unreal amount of viscous red-as-kool-aid blood flying about the screen. As I have only watched my friends play and not taken up the controller myself... I'll leave it up to you whether or not it counts.
Also, Doom. I remember Doom. Being banned from the room for my girly shrieks whilst others played in the dark... ah, Doom. How didst thou terrify me? Let me count the ways...

Flunk

Feb 17, 2008
House of the Dead 3, nothing but shooting with blood shooting everywhere and to top it all off, you can use the shotgun (special edition cabinet only). The only reason this game was allowed to be released is that it is excused by all the villains being "zombies".

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
Manhunt (let's forget there was a 2nd one)

Sure MK fad fatalites and Quake/everything else has people blown into chunks...
But nothing is more violent then an 'up close and personal' kind of ultraviolence.
Trust me, if you haven't played the original - you can't come at us with "well TF2 blows you into giblets".
My answer to that is "I put a plastic bag over a guy's head, then shived him in the neck with a shard of glass in Manhunt".

This is where I feel like the failure for never having played Postal.
Though I will go ahead and say Project Overkill was prolly better.

Zaireekoid

Jul 10, 2008
I cannot answer this, as there has been no formal statement as to whether "Brock Samson: The Game" could ever exist or not.

Conartist

Jul 16, 2008
Thrill kill for the PS1, seen videos of it on youtube?
My friend has a copy but I never bothered.