Whats the strangest thing youve done on the toilet?

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Now i know some of you will be thinking "wait, what?" by reading the title, but if you think about it, many a thing is possible on that golden bowl. There is proberly someone reading this right now while on the John..

Anyway, the strangest thing ive done is eat a bowl of icecream while playing Warcraft 3. I made myself a huge, lovely bowl of cornish & strawberry and settled down to kick soem butt. It just so happened that at the time i really needed to poop.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Uh... play guitar and learn a song from tabs off the internet? Also, drink. What an odd experience.

verindae

May 22, 2010
Can't really think of anything weird but I mostly problem solve when I'm on the throne, for some reason taking a dump is like meditation to me lol

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
I applied for a job interview once. In fact, I've often spoken on the phone while squeezing on out. :p

hyperhammy

Jan 4, 2010
GLo Jones said:
I applied for a job interview once. In fact, I've often spoken on the phone while squeezing on out. :p
I actually did that in the shower once. I wasn't expecting the call and I just stood butt naked in the shower with shampoo in my hair ansering questions about myself.

AwesomeFerret

Apr 28, 2010
I once was going to be late for school if I didn't get ready for school, so I brushed my teeth and dried my hair while sitting on the bog. Very strange times.

Plauged1

Mar 6, 2009
I did the toilet while on the the toilet. 0_o (Whaaat?)

Ive beat ff tactics while on the john once, but not much else.

TheIr0nMike

Mar 3, 2008
For legal reasons, I don't think I can answer that.

But the second weirdest making plans with people to go out (texting).

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
I guess... that would have to be when I played world of warcraft and raided while pooping... had to stay in there an extra half hour cause they just kept pushing...

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
FallenTraveler said:
I guess... that would have to be when I played world of warcraft and raided while pooping... had to stay in there an extra half hour cause they just kept pushing...
What kept pushing?! D:

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
verindae said:
Can't really think of anything weird but I mostly problem solve when I'm on the throne, for some reason taking a dump is like meditation to me lol
I think it is for most men. If I'm suddenly inspired to look something up I'll do it on my phone whilst I'm taking a crap, just in case I forget by the time I'm out of the bathroom.