What's the wierdest dream you've Ever had?

xelada

Apr 15, 2009
I once dreamt I was in my school yard at night with a teacher and friends then a fire breathing dog jumped out of a bush a swallowed me.

theonlywildman

Mar 29, 2009
2 dreams.
#1- Playing kickball on top of my school. a kid boots it over the edge and i yell "Ill get it" and i go running and then i leap off the building to get it and then the school grows freakishly tall and i fall down a long ways and magically land on a bicycle and stoart to roll down a hill and fall in a lake.
This dream was in 4th Grade

#2- Go to lunch and my friends notice that i have a yellow thumbtanck in the middle of my forehead. they say it means that i am the most popular kid in the school. I didnt care so i took out the thumb tack. Then my english teache started to teach about english and our food turned into english books and we read about how terrible the Street Fighter Movie was.
This one was more recent

Pretty fucked up

Wislong

Dec 10, 2008
Last night I dreamed that I was about to go into a cave, but for some reason I really really didn't want to. And because I was camping last night - I got woken up by the person next to me, because Apparently I was saying "Just 5 more minutes", over and over and over again - In my sleep.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
I had a dream where my friend was a junior representitive of the nazis. I really need to stop watching WW2 films and login on facebook at the same time.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
So, I'm walking through this monastery, right. And my old French teacher is there. So, I go down this flight of stairs, and there's this circular room with a boiler in the middle, and cubicles round the edge, and one of the cubicles opens, and my best friend is standing on the toilet. Then the exit starts to shrink, they run out, but I get stuck and then, for no reason at all, I turn into a loaf of bread, with sweets in it.

Yankmy Armoff

Apr 22, 2009
My top 2 weirdest:

1: Herding a group of kittens through a warzone and having them wander off, me having to chase them while fighting off a horde of somethings.

2: Swimming in a bueatiful tropical paradise, get stung by poisonous fish thing, swim round to the beach to sit down and rest. Shoot myself in the head (to avoid the horrible death by poison) and FEEL the bullet.

Mar 1, 2009
one time i had a dream where i was at a party then all these ghosts came and we had to hide at a military bunker in the forest. then they got really big but people killed them by standing on ladders and kicking them.

am i crazy?

XPelargos

Dec 27, 2007
I had a lucid dream awhile back.

I dreamt that I was lounging on a deckchair on top of a half-submerged deathstar in the middle of the arctic ocean.

I looked up and suddenly realized I was dreaming. So I immediately jumped into the water and went whale riding.

It was absolutely magical.