What's The Worst Game Universe To Be Stuck In?

CaptainREBell

Feb 11, 2009
MadWorld.
The only colours are black, white, and red; there are two people with increasingly annoying voices narrating every overly-extravagent kill I do; there are flashing wii control motion signs every time I grab a guy, just to remind me I'm on a console named after a body fluid; there is a timer (I hate timers a lot, too lazy to rush etc.); I HAVE A CHAINSAW ON MY ARM.
I DON'T WANT A CHAINSAW ON MY ARM.

mad benji89

May 4, 2009
for me in it would be any horror game i wouldnt last longer than a couple of seconds and if i do thats because i been pushing other people in the way so that the creatures wouldnt kill me first the main games that pop in to my head are resident evil, silent hill, F.E.A.R, even thought its not a horror game as such but i think i would die fastest in ninja gaiden i died so many times when i was just playing the game so god knows how long i would actaully last there my geusses is less than a second lol

DC_Josh

Harmonica God
Oct 9, 2008
The ET game for the atari. If you know of this, you can understand why I need not explain more.

fisk0

Aug 19, 2009
System Shock 1 played on hardest difficulty.
You're alone on a space station, dead people everywhere and everything is out to kill you.
You only have a couple of hours to live (hardest difficulty included a countdown timer), there are VitaChambers (Cyborg conversion chambers I think they were called) and you may accidentally destroy Earth if you're not careful.

Are there actually any game universes you'd want to be stuck in, except Interactive Girls or something like that?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
At first I was going to saw Fallout in general: everything you eat is irradiated, the people are stuck in a pseudo-50's culture, Scorpions EVERYWHERE, Water is irradiated ... smelly, smelly ghouls ...

but then I thought: Clive Barker's Jericho would be worse: Stuck in a pocket dimension in which you can feel the pain of death over and over. I can't remember the rules exactly but I think if you die you become one of them. The main thing though is that time stops and you're only allowed a certain area to actually be in which is totally lame. At least The Wasteland has Nuka-Cola

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Probably the Fallout universe. You try and survive in a post-apocalyptic world filled with raiders, super-mutants, feral ghouls and mutated creatures.
Julianking93 said:
Cargando said:
Julianking93 said:
Cargando said:
Bioshock. I mean

a) Everyone is trying to kill you.
b) They have spliced themselves to superhumanity.
c) Could you fight a Big Daddy? Exactly.
You still have the VitaChambers so you'd come back 5 feet away from where you died.
Yeah, but I don't think they work for everyone, I mean, the other splicers never came back did they?
No. That was the problem I had with it. They never explained the full usage or reasoning behind the vitachambers
Yes they do.
The vita-chambers only work for Andrew Ryan and his relatives.

NicolasMarinus

Sep 21, 2009
Actually, any old school arcade game. In contemporary games you have a story to navigate through. You at least HAVE a chance at survival. In eighties arcade games, things just went faster and denser until finally, INEVITABLY, you got killed.

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
Gears of War

Im screwed if I ever got stuck there

Reasons:
I cant bench a truck
I actually have a brain
I would wear a helmet

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
My personal nightmare would be living in the Black and White universe. Because, either A) I'm a god, and therefore have to spend a lot of my time patiently waiting for my units to get somewhere, and to actually accomplish something, or B) I'm one of the poor bastards that has to put up with the bullshit coming from these quarreling gods.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
elementsoul said:
hahahahaa!!!

OT: i think Silent Hill would be the worst place, i mean, its a town that reflects your worst fears and your traumas, making you relieve your worst nightmares in horrible fashion

like a therapist but with the intention of killing you

Cylem

Feb 27, 2009
Eversion. I'd be scared out of my fucking wits by the end.

If I were to make it to the end, that is. *shivers* Either that or Yume Nikki. I'd throw myself off a balcony too, if I had dreams like that.

Borntolose

Aug 18, 2008
Julianking93 said:
Cargando said:
Julianking93 said:
Cargando said:
Bioshock. I mean

a) Everyone is trying to kill you.
b) They have spliced themselves to superhumanity.
c) Could you fight a Big Daddy? Exactly.
You still have the VitaChambers so you'd come back 5 feet away from where you died.
Yeah, but I don't think they work for everyone, I mean, the other splicers never came back did they?
No. That was the problem I had with it. They never explained the full usage or reasoning behind the vitachambers
Actually they did. The Vitachambers only work for people with specific genes.

I'd say the Capital Wasteland.

Rock Beefchest

Dec 20, 2008
WanderFreak said:
Resident Evil

Problem: I need to go to the bathroom.
Solution: There are no bathrooms here, go away.

Problem: I am hungry.
Solution: I have to find the Rooster Emblem hidden in the evidence locker to turn off the waterfall blocking the hidden doorway that leads to the secret facility containing the Tyrant Type-F that I have to kill with the rocket launcher I found in a Volkswagen Beetle parked outside so that I can pick-up the Pawn Key that unlocks the elevator to Sub Level A where I can find the Fuse that I can use to restore power to the maintenance tram system that will take me to the secondary facility--why the fuck does maintenance get their own tram anyway?--where I need to find the Blue, Yellow, and Red key cards which I'm sure involved those fucking Grey Tablets because why wouldn't it, and doing that of course will unlock the doors that will lead me to the storage facility, where I can get the Dual Golden Lugers that will trip the wall-mounted trap that lets me pass through to the Storage Shed where I can find the pesticide that I can use to kill the vines blocking the bridge across the chasm to Control Room B, where I can use the terminal to move the cameras and locate where the hell they left the Red Chicken Cross which I need obviously to unlock that one door that leads to the room with all those God damn Plaques, I think it's the Green Ivory Rat Plaque I need to unlock--no wait, that's the bathroom, I need the Yellow Tungsten Macaw Plaque to unlock the security blast doors that lead to the boat, where I can start my two hour ride across--GOD DAMN HUNTERS ON THE BOAT!--to the island facility where they keep the Tyrant Type-32Ts which I need to kill a couple of in order to get the Tyrant Blood Sample, which is needed by that one kinda wonky computer system to power up and produce a Tyrant Serum B which for some reason opens a door to the Briefing Room, where I can find God Damn Bats aplenty as well as the Beta Tape D-6 to play in the machine on sub level D of the main island facility after using the God damn heavy Red Valve Handle to lower the ladder that lets me climb to the surface where I can use the Surface Tram to--GOD DAMN LICKERS ON THE TRAM!--go back to the main facility where I can use the Fire Hose to put out a fire that's started in the Conference Room for some reason, which hides a block of C-4 how the fuck, which I can use to blow a hole in the wall to the Computer Terminal room because doors are for pussies, where I can use the Beta Tape to power up the terminal that will let me place an online order to Pizza 73.

Problem: The delivery boy is at the door.
Solution: Solve a random math puzzle to ZOMG STOP THE RUNAWAY TRAIN WHY NOT?!@?!?!
This is the best post I have ever read on this sit hands down you have won the internet. "god damn lickers on the train" i almost pissed myself laughing.