What's the worst injury you've inflicted on someone else?

Jul 29, 2009
Well.. I've thrown a tennis ball really hard - insanely hard - at my friends crotch, on purpose.
And I've thrown something (a rock or a stick or something) at a mate who wanted to jump off his roof and into a trampaline which caused him to miss, he broke his arm when he hit the ground.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
I set my best friend on fire once.

I mean, it was an accident and I happened to set myself on fire at the same time and earned worse burns than he did, but hey-ho.

I'm not a terribly aggressive person anymore. I think I burned off all my rage playing video games and now I just can't bring myself to lash out physically at people.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
I once slammed a glass door on my elder sister's face when I was small. She still has a scar from that. (it wasn't on purpose)
And I once accidentally slammed a kid head first into a concrete wall. I think he fainted. (that wasn't on purpose either)
Oh, and something I'm strangely proud of: I never kicked or hit anyone intentionally. Not even in a fight. I always used the stuff I've learned from judo (in a rather primitive way), and once someone is smashed right into the ground, they won't really try to attack you anymore.

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
While climbing on trees, I accidentally stepped on my brother's fingers who was holding onto a branch. He fell onto a branch that had been broke off. Needless to say, it was sharp and...it dealt alot of damage.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
I was 10 and was playing soccer(Football). I can't remember exactly what happened but me and a friend got into an argument. It got a bit intense and he pushed me into a bush. I then got up and punched him so hard that he fell down and his lip was bleeding. You might say this is harsh, but it was actually a definite moment in my life. After that incident I never got into a fight to this day. I guess I started carrying for humanity at that point.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
Aloran said:
I wanna learn martial arts so bad, like Muai Thai (I think).
Dont want to do it, just do it, whats stopping from going to the nearest Thai Boxing gym and starting up.

Aloran

Oct 9, 2008
Sovvolf said:
Aloran said:
I wanna learn martial arts so bad, like Muai Thai (I think).
Dont want to do it, just do it, whats stopping from going to the nearest Thai Boxing gym and starting up.
Mis-quote. I failed at quoting the guy who quoted my original post :)
But as to your reason: I live in the very north west of England. There isn't so much of that around, maybe when I start driving :)

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
I don't think I should talk about the intentional injury's, but accidentally I once landed on someone from quite a height, it turns out that doesn't break your fall it just ends up with both of you swearing and curling into the fetal position.

hardter

Aug 1, 2009
Worse I ever did is break a guys toe by dropping a bowling ball by accident. Although I did have to dislocate someone's knee so I could lock it in the right way (I used to work on ambulances)

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
the_unseen said:
Sigel said:
I stabbed a homeless man is the arm with knife when he tried to rob me. I tore almost all the hair, earrings, and a lot of skin off of a girls head when she and her 4 friends tried to beat me up for not giving them my table at a club. I slammed some guys face into a toilet seat until it broke because he tried to rape me in a bathroom.
In my defense, I am a pacifist, I do not seek trouble, did nothing to these people to provoke an attack on my person, and would not have injured them if they had tried to injure me.
Mom taught me" Never throw the first punch, but always throw the last."

you are not a pacifist, a pacifist would've run, hid, tried to talk their way out of it, or at the very least hit them then ran, not stay and fight.
Schmeh- I was more trying to explain that I do not seek out violence and I do not inflict intentional violence on other people. Yes, I failed at being Ghandi, but I am not going to let other people hurt me for no reason. All my actions were purely defensive and in all three situations there was no running, hiding, or talking option.

Mar 1, 2009
In middle school some guys used to play fight with me for fun. I didn't really like it so I told them to stop and they didn't. One time I was walking away from a fight and I heard one of them charging me from behind so I held my hand out and his face slammed right into it. I misjudged how fast he was going though, so he broke his nose and then slammed into the jungle gym and broke both his arms.

He couldn't stop laughing all the way to the hospital.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
i'm not really strong enough to seriously injure people.

i guess the worst injury i caused was when i left a toy train in the midddle of the floor. my mum trod on it and chipped a bone in her foot.

i was 6.

Frankydee

Mar 25, 2009
I was in third grade when I accidentally busted my friend in the face with something blunt and ended up knocking out one of his teeth.

Dr. Wily III

Jul 27, 2009
Almost killed my brother by pressing my elbow against his troath, but what the hell, he tried to beat the living shit out of me with something..

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
I've been a in a few fights before, and have at time been angry enough to do some serious damage but circumstance (and sensible friends) have always kept me in check, never anything more than a few cuts and bruises.

However, I have hit a guy (hard) in the face with a hockey stick before, the thing is, as much as a dick the guy was, I didn't mean it. We were playing hockey, and since I'd played roller hockey as a kid left handed (and hockey sticks are all right handed in school hockey) I was something of a spastic. This guy decided it would bea good idea to run out in front of me when we were hitting up, I warned him twice I had no control and would likely hurt him..The third time I didn't see him coming and he got dropped.