What's the worst Movie you ever saw?

Dunkerloop

Aug 8, 2011
The only film I would have ever walked out of (if I were able to, my entire family went to see it) was Seventeen Again. God Awful. Hated every moment of it.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
meowchef said:
Crank, Bruno or Be Cool. Can't decide which one.
I hope you got that Bruno was kind of suppose to be a joke on the viewer watching it.

I loved that movie.

OT: It's hard to say. I watched The Room at a special showing in a cinema, but that was suppose to be so bad it was good. The sheer amount of douchebag hipsters there kinda ruined it for me.

I remember watching some horror movie a while ago about some family getting stranded in a western ghost town. It was called like "Never" or something.

I didn't get it. The scariest thing that happened was a kid getting bit by a rattlesnake. It was retarded.

yman15

Jul 11, 2011
High School Musical That crap was so bad but not in a you've gotta see the this train wreck! kinda way it was just boring bad. Couldn't even get through it ditched it to go do homework. lol
Only thing that came even close to that was Wendy Wu Homecoming Warrior "What should I do! Go to the prom or save the world!" My reaction:O_O.......... Really!"

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Gwarr said:
The Descent, I have seen it get loads of love from various places, which I don't get.

It starts off as an average horror with claustrophobia rammed down your throat and in the last 5 minutes she escapes the hole only for it to go "but the escape was just a dream ...".

Like she dreamt the last half of the film, which meant she dreamt all her friends were savagely slaughtered but she escaped, who does that! AND it uses the most basic plot device, that is most commonly used by children, I am surprised it didn't start off with "one day ...".

Ok, it might not have been a dream, it might have been an illusion or very powerful wishful thinking but it amounts to the same!

I have seen other REALLY bad films but I wanted to take this chance to rag on this one.

(another awful film is UKM ... it stands for "ultimate killing machine" .. oh boy!)

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Laserblast.

The only saving grace of that movie is that I saw it on MST3K so it became watchable.