What's this song called?

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
There was this Simpsons episode I watched recently, where a song was playing. It sounded like a punk song, or something like it, and the part you heard was an accordion solo. The episode in question was fairly new, from some season after season 10. I can't tell you which, though. I realize that this is ridiculously little information to go on, and I wish I could give more. Just tell me if you can recall any punk accordion solo that you heard in a Simpsons episode and what the song was called.
Oh, and I THINK the music was playing when Bart and friends were preparing a prank for someone working at Springfield Elementary, like Willie or Skinner, but don't take that as gospel.

MysticToast

Jul 28, 2010
Was it the one where they played Shipping up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys?

I'd embed a video but I don't know how :3

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
MysticToast said:
I definitely haven't seen the scene he's talking about, but that's definitely the first song that came to mind from his description.

MysticToast

Jul 28, 2010
ZeroMachine said:
MysticToast said:
I definitely haven't seen the scene he's talking about, but that's definitely the first song that came to mind from his description.
That's the only one I can think of. What tipped me off was Bart playing a prank on the school.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
MysticToast said:

I'd embed a video but I don't know how :3
That's it! =D HUGE THANKS!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Guffe said:
How the hell could that be solved this fast -.-
Because SHUT UP, that's why!

Seriously though, I am also baffled it got solved so quickly with such a small amount of initial data. Ah well, just goes to show that this community is awesome... :D

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
Trivun said:
Guffe said:

Seriously though, I am also baffled it got solved so quickly with such a small amount of initial data. Ah well, just goes to show that this community is awesome... :D
Okay, let's put this to the test: Escapist community! I'm thinking of a number between one and five thousand. What is it?

DR.reeve

Oct 12, 2010
Hal10k said:
Trivun said:
Guffe said:

Okay, let's put this to the test: Escapist community! I'm thinking of a number between one and five thousand. What is it?

So_So_Man

May 2, 2011
Hal10k said:
Trivun said:
Guffe said:

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Hal10k said:
Trivun said:
Guffe said:

Okay, seriously. One.

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
Hal10k said:
Trivun said:
Guffe said:

42. It's a given.