What's with all the creepy

Crowghast

Aug 29, 2008
I remember reading the details of a law that allowed a man to shoot someone, after sunset, with a bow-and-arrow, if the person you are shooting at is wearing a kilt.

Or something like that.

Anyway, i'm pretty sure that the OP is referring to laws banning certain sex acts.

Like fucking an animal, or another person in the ass, or public masturbation.

Or whatever.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
Well the OP was a bit of a brain melter, but based on the posts after that I think I get what the thread is about, laws regulating sexual activities?
Yeah they're kind of odd, since there's not much the goverment can do to enforce them.

super_smash_jesus

Dec 11, 2007
But if I knew my neighbor was having sex with a horse, I would probably phone it in. Never neglect the infamous narc to catch these unlawful sexual acts, be they sodomy or beastiality, etc.

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
I think what he is saying is why do some people always want to know where you are and what you're are doing am I right?

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Most of those laws are old and archaic and no longer enforced.

Like in WA state it is illegal to have sex with a virgin. How this law actually works I have no idea.

Also in WA it is illegal to shoot whales...from a moving car.

The best is is Montana, If you see more than five Native Americans in one place you can shoot them until there are only five. However this does not count for Natives who dress in white clothing and go to church or schools teaching western education.

Most of those strange laws were made either for religious and cultural bias or some idiot one day went and committed some crazy unexplainable act and it needed to be abolished.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
You're referring to the legislation of morality that doesn't hurt others? Yeah, it's stupid.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
These are hilarious. Donkeys and fish? Priceless... All I know is that here in the UK we have our fair share of crazy bye-laws that were never enforced or abolished. There's one where between sunset and sunrise you are legally allowed to kill any Welshman still present withing Chester city walls (I think it's Chester anyway, or a similarly named town). The law can't do a thing against you if you actually follow through with the act. That's just one example, there's plenty more too :D

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
I went on to Facebook earlier and got to see a good friend of mine tell another good friend of mine how it was so good up against the wall that she thought she was going to pass out. I then got to know a good friend of mine is currently naked in another good friend of mines befroom.

Really, I go on facebook to make sure no one has died and see if anyone is having a birthday, not to hear about who's shagging who and it what postion, I guess Facebook has made the walls in public toilets redundant.

Stevedave00

Apr 20, 2009
vxicepickxv said:
You're referring to the legislation of morality that doesn't hurt others? Yeah, it's stupid.
Yeah that's it.
Morality should not need to be backed by laws.