What's your 'Alpha Strike'?

Sinker

Jan 19, 2009
Throw my keys in his face then knee him in the groin when he falls to ground kick him the head, fighting fair is for sports no the street.

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
If there is a table that isn't bolted down in front of me, wait for my rival to be close enough before knocking it over in their direction and then kicking it into them. After that or if there isn't a table like that, just wing it.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Try to talk things out first, I know how retards like to run to their friends or weapons the moment they start a fight and lose.

If I'm in school I'll turn the other cheek so I can't be blamed for the horrific things I may do to the person if they continue, which includes jabs, straights, hammerfist to the ribs, superman punch, elbows, hook kick, side kick, round kick and front kick then finish it off with my favourite leg lock.

If I'm not in school once they get within range they are getting a backhand punch, swiftly followed by a punch in the neck and sternum and then once I disable my attacker I stand over their body and say "You commited the world's greatest crime, you pissed me off you're on probation, come near me again and I'll carry out the death sentence"

Thank you kickboxing!

Guy has a weapon I'm flat out killing them, if I have a weapon...ohh then that person WILL know pain, if I really hate them I'm cutting their tendons.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Scream and cry hysterically. Seriously though I would probably just hit him in the throat then knee to the crotch. Don't look at me like that, I had no other option unless I wanted my ass kicked. Coincidently this has actually happened.

Fragged_Templar

Mar 18, 2008
Go for the throat or eyes, then following up with an elbow strike to wherever it will do the most pain... once pain has been achieved breaking the elbow or knee will ensure that said rival will stay well clear of you

scbunchy

Jun 26, 2009
I'd probably pretend to back away and when they got close enough come flying forward with a head butt. Usually the last thing people expect and my head is incredibly hard so even if I'm dazed afterwards they should be knocked the fuck out.

Hafnium

Jun 15, 2009
Never been in a fight, so I'd be pretty screwed. If there was no way out, I'd probably fake an attempt at fleeing, and then quickly jab him in the throat, and then flee like hell!

SeriousSquirrel

Mar 15, 2010
Odd, since I have no rivals that I know of. But if I did have some secret rival who decides to try to kick my ass then:

lissn said:
I imagine my first instinct would be to wait for him to get close enough, then crouch and pounce at his midsection, effectively knocking him over.
Once he was down I'd start wailing on his face, and then make a sarcastic comment about who is eating who's teeth. In reality though, I don't think I have any enemies.

brucelee13245

Oct 25, 2009
Well i carry a ccw license, so probobly along the lines of. "Yea? thats fine, see this gun? im trained to use it and if you attempt to inflict harm upon me, i will stop you. So your move big guy." hopefulyl at that time he walks away, if not, well i can't legally shoot him, but i can stun gun him :)

the_joker1112

Sep 21, 2008
a charge, turning into a spining, flying back kick, to which i only plant my foot rather then impact, use my momentum and strenth of my push to fuel my spin, i bring my strongest attack, a spinning knee, crashing into your jaw. (iv shattered a guys jaw doing this.) not waisting a molment, i then bring my right elbow down as hard as i can down on the top of your head. (this i havent been able to do, no matter how hard i rty, but i think it would be sweet if i could only pull it off)

after i land, i smile.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Cogwheel said:
Wonder who this person is since I don't hate anyone in the least.

Then allow them to punch me in the face, I suppose. Don't want to hurt anyone. Maybe ask them not to curse so much, I don't know. Look, I'm bad at this.

Or I could go for a slightly more excessive alpha strike, I suppose. As shown here:

About thirty seconds in. You'll know when you see it.
That Alpha Strike was the first thing that came to mind when I read the thread title.

OT:Run, that is all. I already have no shame and no dignity, there is nothing I need to preserve by fighting someone.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Pull out my .357 Magnum Revolver and pull the Trigger *Splats*

In all seriousness Walk away, if he comes after me kick him in the balls hard then walk away.

DazBurger

May 22, 2009
DeadFOAM said:
I always carry a knife. And I know how to use it. It's never my first choice, but if conflict is inevitable as this seems... Hopefully me drawing my knife would scare him off, as it has in the past. But if not, I'll do what I have to in order to stay in one piece.
You would draw a knife on somebody in a fist fight?.. And you would do this in a public place?

Seems weak :/ But at least you aren't afraid of showing it :p

reyttm4

Mar 7, 2009
Considering who my most hated rival is I'd be happy to fight. I'd put up my fists either strike first or evade then strike. Unfortunately I'd probably end up in jail, you know, murder 'n' all.

Dirkie

Feb 3, 2009
My actions would be quite tame compared to what i've read here.
1: Ignore - he might go away.
2: Try to talk it down. Asking why is a good start.
3: If it's going to be a hands on thing, i'm capable of taking a huge beating without getting worked up and walk away when he's finished (this happened, it seems to scare people when they hit you and it fails to trigger a reaction).
4: if 3 doesn't work, i might consider a punch in the throat.
I've been in a lot of fights in school, almost always on the receiving end, and usually option 1 to 3 works.
At the moment this is a bit of a non-issue, because i don't think anyone sane will provoke a 6 ft, 230 pound muscular guy who doesn't want to fight, but who is capable of tearing you in half if it is the only option left.

bam13302

Dec 8, 2009
When u said alpha strike, i thought mech warrior
so my answer, 4 Clan LBX AC20s to one of the legs

No-Superman10

Sep 6, 2008
Considering my "Arch-Rival" Is a sissy emo with a superiority complex;
Aim for the wrists, as far as I know he hasn't had any martial arts training and i'm a red belt in Kickboxing, it's essantially like brining a knife to a fist fight.
All very well and good if you can use it, but won't do you much good if you don't.