What's your current desktop background?

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
I just changed my background today to this
It's from the anime Sword Art Online which I've just started watching and is pretty awesome.

So what's your background and where is it from or what is it of?

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
On my school Audio/Video computer, I have like 40 wallpapers changing every 30 seconds, but on my laptop...

PS your image was broken for me.

King of Wei

Jan 13, 2011

Best background I've had in a while, whoever drew it is awesome!
It's a mushroom person from Dark Souls, and this is generally what happens the first time someone encounters them.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
An image i got from rule 34 disney princessess . I did it to surprise and get a reaction from my girlfriend . It was fun seein her childhood mammaries shatter .

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010

I used to change my wallpaper like once a week but I've had this one for about 3 months. Very nice and simplistic. I love it.

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Metalhandkerchief said:
My desktop:

I am a neat-freak :/
Haha don't worry. My desktop is super minimal as well. I hate having icons/shortcuts everywhere.

Crises^

Sep 21, 2010
DugMachine said:
Metalhandkerchief said:
My desktop:

Haha don't worry. My desktop is super minimal as well. I hate having icons/shortcuts everywhere.
Yeah same I even turned off the recycle bin.

Crises^

Sep 21, 2010
Metalhandkerchief said:
xTc212 said:
DugMachine said:
Metalhandkerchief said:
My desktop:

Yeah same I even turned off the recycle bin.
I got this program called WinLaunch, I put all my shortcuts there and I bring it up with CTRL+Q. It blurs out the background and has unlimited windows side to side that you can slide through, making your own category pages.

From one neat freak to two others, I highly recommend it. (or similar)

Oh and the recyling bin wouldn't be there if I didn't need it to be. I recycle a lot of stuff all the time as I often do test video/audio renders and record takes, and I just want to get rid of everything before I forget.

The folder is for a game engine SDK I'm working in, so contains my #1 most used and often relaunched programs (map editor, resource editor, test build)
Cool thanks for that I'll have a look.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
And here I was, not just a few days ago, talking with someone about how this type of thread hadn't been done in a few months, and wondering how much longer that would last.

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/09/70/40/scorpi10.jpg

If this surprises you, pay more attention. ;)

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Marter said:
And here I was, not just a few days ago, talking with someone about how this type of thread hadn't been done in a few months, and wondering how much longer that would last.

http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/09/70/40/scorpi10.jpg

If this surprises you, pay more attention. ;)
I'd be disappointed had it been anything else.

This has been mine for the past several months: