What's Your Desktop Background?

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
I haven't changed mine in some time, but it's always some space thing. Although, now I think I need a new one just because it's been a couple years.
Kotaro said:
The stylized cityscape backdrop from the screen shown in Persona 5 when the date changes.
Dats a good one.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
The same BioShock art that I've used since 2012 or something. The colors are excellent for a background and I've yet to find something that I like better.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
A pic of a giant Doge looking from behind a hill.

Also, there's a "heil hitler" in the bottom left corner, barely visible. I didn't even notice it for weeks. xD

Bureacreative

May 9, 2009
Lock and login screen are Baroness' Yellow and Green cover art, desktop background folder keeps expanding. currently over thirty. I'm looking at Gandalf and the Balrog right now, got plenty more LOTR stuff in there. Other images are nature/trees and shit, some landscapes from my home state, a little F1 and other racing, Gob and Franklin/pulp fiction, Toki and Skwisgaar, whatever I want to see occasionally

KaraFang

Aug 3, 2015
Wow... interesting little image there for your desktop. :D

This is one of my favourites on cycle right now on my desktop. It's fabulous. :D (IMO)

Negish is the artist, very talented.

[link]http://fav.me/dafm01y[/link]

kenu12345

Seeker of Ancient Knowledge
Aug 3, 2011

That's mine. Huge nerd for Fire Emblem plus the medieval aethestic is just pleasing to the eyes for me and allows me to goof around with icons
Caramel Frappe said:
Ha that is honestly the last thing I expected you to have as your desktop

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009

I stumbled across it on DeviantArt nearly ten years ago. It was titled "Rebirth of a Black Moth". I have no idea what it's supposed to mean but I think it's awfully pretty.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Wait, what's the point of having a discussion about backgrounds / desktops when most of you aren't even showing them to us?
The whole point is to show them in case if we wanted that very desktop for ourselves guys, come on!

... ... This one's mine. I'm not ashamed either, I love it. >_>

Ahris bosom isn't that big.

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
Gibbagobba said:
Bliss run through a 256-color VGA palette.
Soooo... This?

-

After a while of searching, I finally found the best background for Windows 7's Aero that fits it completely perfectly. I've just been using that now for a while.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Marik2 said:
Caramel Frappe said:
Wait, what's the point of having a discussion about backgrounds / desktops when most of you aren't even showing them to us?
The whole point is to show them in case if we wanted that very desktop for ourselves guys, come on!

... ... This one's mine. I'm not ashamed either, I love it. >_>

Ahris bosom isn't that big.
According to Riot, the official Ahri (lore wise) is pretty busty. I'll link an article explaining her design.

http://nexus.leagueoflegends.com/2017/09/origins-ahri/
The official art makes her look like a good C cup.

Your wallpaper makes her look like a D cup.

Not complaining, just pointing it out.